Articles in this section
- Can I see my Competitors' data over a longer period than the last 30 days?
- What's changed in my Competitors section?
- Can I get historical data for my Instagram competitor(s) tracking?
- How many competitors and hashtags can I track?
- Can I access Competitors' Insights data?
- What kind of data can I track in the Competitors section?
- How can I add a competitor in the Competitors section?
- Why can't I add my desired competitor?
- Are the competitors notified when tracked in the Competitors section?
- Can I replace a competitor or a hashtag by another one?
- How can I schedule reports for my competitors?
- VIDEO - How to Spy on Your Instagram and Facebook Competitors Using Iconosquare
Can I see my Competitors' data over a longer period than the last 30 days?
We provide 30 days of historical data in the Competitor tracking section, it's not possible to view data going back further than this.
That being said, you can schedule recurring Competitor exports from the Reports section, allowing you to keep a record of your competitor data for more than 30 days. Learn how to set up Competitor reports here!
You can also export the Competitor Overview table in both CSV and PNG format for a detailed summary of the performance of your competitors over the past 30 days. Just head to the Competitors overview, and click the export icon at the top right of the Competitive table, then choose between a CSV or PNG export format: