Articles in this section
- How can I add a label to one of my media in my Media Library?
- What's the difference between the used and the unused media?
- How can I remove a label from one of my media?
- How can I delete a label from my Media Library?
- What is the maximum file size I can upload?
- How can I select multiple media at once?
- Media Library - How can I delete multiple media at once?
- How many media can be added to the Media Library?
How can I add a label to one of my media in my Media Library?
To create a new label, go on the Media Library page, click on the media of your choice and enter a label in the label field:
After you've created and added your first label, when you click to add a label to another media in your Media Library, the labels you've already created will appear as a list under the label field so you can simply tick the box to apply that label to your media!