Articles in this section
- The Iconosquare Guide to Reach & Impressions
- Instagram Insights - Alphabetical Glossary
- Can I get access to my follower demographics?
- How will I know if another Instagram account is a Business Profile?
- Why can I no longer see my boosted likes and comments on Iconosquare?
- How to convert your Instagram account to an Instagram Business Profile
- Why convert to an Instagram Business Profile?
- Do the Top Countries & Top Cities maps include all of my followers?
- What will happen if I switch my Instagram Business Profile back to a personal account?
- Can I get historical data on my Community Insights?
- How is the average impression rate calculated for Stories?
- Why can't I see any data for "Phone Call clicks" or "Text Message clicks"?
Do the Top Countries & Top Cities maps include all of my followers?
The Top Countries & Top Cities maps both include a maximum of 45 countries and 45 cities.
Please note that a maximum of 45 countries and 45 cities are included on each chart, so the sum of your followers on the chart may not equal your follower count (if you have followers located outside of those top 45 countries/cities).
Please also note that data includes public Instagram profiles only (any of your followers with private profiles will not be taken into account).
This data is pulled directly from the Facebook servers, so we no longer rely on the users' last geolocated media. Yay!