Articles in this section
- I want to add my Instagram business profile to Iconosquare - why am I being asked to log into Facebook?
- Why can't I add my personal Instagram profile to Iconosquare?
- How can I add a social profile to my account?
- How can I remove a social profile?
- I've changed the password on my Instagram account, what should I do?
- My Instagram account has been hacked or suspended, what can I do?
- How to unsubscribe from emails
- How can I cancel my subscription?
- How can I delete my Iconosquare account?
- Data access page - What is the "Current Facebook profile connected" information?
- How can I transfer my Admin rights to another member of my team?
I've changed the password on my Instagram account, what should I do?
If you've changed your Instagram password, don't worry, as we connect to all of your social profiles (both Instagram and Facebook) via your personal Facebook profile.
Only if you change the password for your personal Facebook profile will you need to take action on Iconosquare - check the steps you need to take in this instance here!
Looking for more information?