Articles in this section
- How do I purchase additional team members?
- Where can I find information about my current plan (plan renewal date, expiration and status)?
- How can I upgrade my plan?
- What will happen if I upgrade or downgrade to a different plan?
- What are the differences between the PRO, ADVANCED and ENTERPRISE plans?
- Why has my subscription been cancelled?
- How can I purchase more Hashtags?
- How can I purchase more Competitors?
- How can I purchase more Feeds?
- How can I add more social profiles to my new plan?
- How can I cancel any add-ons I've purchased without cancelling my plan?
- How can I switch my plan from one social profile to the other?
- Why do I get the error message 'Subscription Failed' when I try and pay for my plan?
- What will happen if I cancel my subscription?
How can I cancel any add-ons I've purchased without cancelling my plan?
If you've purchased additional social profiles, team members, hashtags, competitors or feeds and you no longer need these but don't want to cancel your current plan, go to the Subscription section.
There you'll see your add-ons listed with the features of your main plan:
Click 'Edit add-ons' at the bottom to go to this screen:
and then click on 'Cancel extra competitors/hashtags/team members', as applicable. These will remain active until your plan's next renewal date but will not renew along with your main plan.