Articles in this section
- Help! My automatic posts aren't being published automatically
- How can I automatically schedule a video?
- How can I schedule posts for multiple social profiles at the same time?
- I keep getting an automatic publishing error!
- Everything you need to know about validating your automatic posts through the app
- Can I tag a user or a location in my scheduled post for Instagram?
- How can I disable the notifications asking me to validate my auto-post?
- How to schedule an automatic post
- Which media can I post directly to Instagram with automatic posting?
- How can I stop automatic posting to Instagram?
- I'm getting an error message while trying to schedule a media for auto-posting, what does this mean?
- How can I schedule a Facebook post?
- Scheduler Error Codes
- Auto-posting security: everything you need to know about our post validation process
- How can I plan my Instagram feed using the Preview?
How can I disable the notifications asking me to validate my auto-post?
If you don't want to receive notifications asking you to validate your auto-posts, this article explains how to deactivate them, so that the auto-posting process is completely automated.
This can only be done from the desktop site.
- Click the 'My Account' cog on the bottom left corner of any page, and go to 'Settings' --> 'Platform'
- On the third row you'll find the option to 'Validate automatic posts via mobile application':
3. Click 'No'
4. Don't forget to hit 'Save' in the bottom right!
From now on your auto-posts will be posted completely automatically, without any further action being required from you.
Note: if you disable post validation, this will only apply to automatic posts you created after changing the setting. You will still need to validate posts created prior to the change.