Articles in this section
- Can I see analytics for my Instagram promoted posts on Iconosquare?
- Why is my video or Story with music not showing up in Iconosquare?
- How often are my analytics refreshed?
- Learn more: Historical and Estimated data
- How are daily likes and comments calculated?
- Why does the number of likes on the Media Viewer sometimes appear in blue?
- Why can't I like or comment on posts anymore?
- Can I download post-by-post analytics?
- How is Engagement rate and Average engagement rate per post calculated?
- The engagement rate is very high for some of my media. Why?
- What is the difference between Engagement Rate and Engagement on Reach?
- Does Iconosquare support paid post analytics?
- Some analytics are still not available, even several hours after my registration. Why?
- Some numbers are rounded (for example: 50k instead of 50,365). How I can get the precise number?
- Why do my deleted posts keep appearing in my profile?
- What is the Best Time To Post feature?
- How can I zoom in on a chart?
- Why can I no longer see my Gained and Lost Followers?
- Can I use Iconosquare for my Instagram Creator Account?
- My Iconosquare account has been logged out from Instagram. What does it mean?
- How to check if I'm an Admin of the Facebook Ads Manager account which manages my Instagram promoted posts?
- Can I see video views for a Carousel post which includes a video?
- What are the "Previous period" and "Same period last year" options in the date picker?
- How can I see the times when my followers are online the most?
- Can I add my personal (and private) Instagram profile to Iconosquare?
- What timezone is used for the Followers Online and Best Time to Post charts?
- VIDEO: How to Find Your Best Times to Post to Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
Does Iconosquare support paid post analytics?
LIKES AND COMMENTS
When you boost/promote a post from your Instagram feed and receive additional likes and comments on this post during the boosted period, these likes and comments are available to view in your analytics on Iconosquare if you are on the ADVANCED TRIAL, the ADVANCED plan, or the AGENCY plan. Learn more about this here!
If you are not on one of the plans mentioned above, you will not be able to view your boosted/promoted likes and comments on Iconosquare, so in this instance, the likes and comments you see on Iconosquare will be organic only.
In any case, likes & comments from separately created Ads that don't show up on your Instagram profile (also known as "dark posts") will not be included in your Iconosquare analytics. This is the same for all Iconosquare plans.
REACH AND IMPRESSIONS
We do include both paid and organic reach and impressions data in the Reach and Impressions KPIs on the Overview page and the Reach page, and also on the Reach & Impressions History chart (shown below), however, we don't provide a breakdown of the paid/organic data here, only a combined total.
"Paid" Reach & Impressions in this case refers to the Reach & Impressions of both boosted posts and Ads.
If you're on the ADVANCED TRIAL, the ADVANCED plan, or the AGENCY plan, you'll be able to see a breakdown of paid/organic reach and impressions on individual post analytics! Find out more about this here.