Articles in this section
- How can I schedule posts for multiple social profiles at the same time?
- What photo and video formats does Iconosquare accept?
- How can I schedule a repost with the post scheduler?
- What makes the yellow stars appear on the Scheduler?
- Why haven't I received my notification to post?
- How can I remove the pop-up on the Scheduler?
- Can I remove past media from the calendar?
- Why are the colors/quality different between the pictures I published with the Scheduler and my original files?
- What is the Social Media Calendar and how do I use it?
- How can I reschedule or copy a past post?
- How can I see the times when my followers are online the most?
- How do I use time slots in the Scheduler?
- Video - How to Schedule Posts Using Time Slots & First Comment Scheduling
- How can I schedule a Tweet for my Twitter profile?
- How to create and use Saved Captions and Hashtag Lists
- How can I use a placeholder to schedule my post without any media?
- How does the Collaboration feature work?
- How can I add events to the Social Media Calendar?
What makes the yellow stars appear on the Scheduler?
The yellow stars at certain slots on the calendar indicate some of your best times to post. These are drawn from the Best Time to Post chart in the Engagement section and are based on your top 5 best times to post (based on engagement) over the period 'Last 3 months'.
For more information on how to read the Best Time to Post chart, please click here.