Articles in this section
- Product Update: March 2020
- New: Dark Mode on Iconosquare
- New Free Tool: Omnilink by Iconosquare
- New Feature: Random Comment Picker
- Product Update: June 2019
- New Feature: Post to multiple profiles at once!
- Product Update: May 2019
- Instagram Promoted Post Analytics are here
- Product Update: April 2019
- Product Update: March 2019
- New Feature: Industry Benchmarks
- Product Updates: February 2019
- New Feature: Facebook Scheduler
- Introducing… the Custom Dashboard!
- Facebook Feeds and Albums are here!
- Changes to our platform following the deprecation of the Instagram API as of April 2018
- Feature Update: Advanced Facebook Analytics
- NEW - My Tags and Mentions Analytics
- GDPR and Iconosquare
- What's changed in the My tags/mentions feed?
- Location and Account tagging for Instagram
- Product Update: August 2019
Location and Account tagging for Instagram
Instagram users can now tag accounts and locations in their single image Instagram posts* from within Iconosquare! 🎉
You can now tag Instagram accounts in your posts* when scheduling using the Scheduler. It’s really easy, once you have uploaded your single image and cropped to the size you want, you can tag Instagram accounts in the image by clicking on the image and entering the Instagram handle of the account you’d like to tag. Please note, only public Instagram profiles can be tagged (so, this means business or non-business profiles, but does not include private profiles).
When creating a new post* in the Scheduler, after you have cropped the image to the size you want, there is now a location search box allowing you to search for a location. If the location exists, it will appear and you can simply click to select.
Due to limitations in the API, not all locations are available just yet.
Please note: Your previously used hashtags can now be found under the # symbol in the bottom right of the caption box.
* Account and Location tagging is only available for posts using automatic posting.