Articles in this section
- How can I manage reports for all of my social profiles?
- How can I set up and schedule XLS and PDF reports for my Instagram profile, Facebook page or Twitter profile?
- How can I schedule a hashtag report?
- How can I schedule reports for my competitors?
- How can I schedule an export for my Custom Dashboard?
- How can I send my reports to several email addresses?
- How do I change the settings of an existing report?
- How do I stop receiving email reports or cancel a scheduled report?
- Why am I no longer receiving my reports via email?
- When will I receive my weekly and monthly reports?
- Can I create an XLS or PDF report/export for a custom date range?
- How can I add my brand's logo to my PDF reports? (AGENCY plans only)
- The data in my XLS/CSV export is all jumbled up. How can I get it into separate cells?
- How can I schedule quarterly reports?
- VIDEO - How to Create Social Media Reports Using Iconosquare
How can I add my brand's logo to my PDF reports? (AGENCY plans only)
If you are on an AGENCY plan you can now add your brand's logo to your PDF Instagram and Facebook reports, which will remove the Iconosquare watermark also.
Here is how to do it:
- Go to Platform Options
- 2. Scroll down to 'Company logo'
3. Click on the Company logo box and upload a file from your computer
4. Delete your old scheduled PDF reports in the Exports & Reports section
5. Set up new scheduled PDF account reports and select 'Yes' for 'Brand my report'
6. Your company logo will appear on your scheduled PDF reports.
NB. If you are creating a one-off report you'll need to select this option each time.