Articles in this section
- How can I manage reports for all of my social profiles?
- How can I set up and schedule XLS and PDF reports for my Instagram profile, Facebook page or Twitter profile?
- How can I schedule a hashtag report?
- How can I schedule reports for my competitors?
- How can I schedule an export for my Custom Dashboard?
- How can I send my reports to several email addresses?
- How do I change the settings of an existing report?
- How do I stop receiving email reports or cancel a scheduled report?
- Why am I no longer receiving my reports via email?
- When will I receive my weekly and monthly reports?
- Can I create an XLS or PDF report/export for a custom date range?
- How can I add my brand's logo to my PDF reports? (AGENCY plans only)
- The data in my XLS/CSV export is all jumbled up. How can I get it into separate cells?
- How can I schedule quarterly reports?
- VIDEO - How to Create Social Media Reports Using Iconosquare
Why am I no longer receiving my reports via email?
If you have stopped receiving your reports via email there may be a bounce on your email address placed there by your email service provider. To remove this bounce please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As long as they are still scheduled, your reports will still be available to download in the Exports & Reports section, even if you haven't received them via email.