Articles in this section
- Help! I have to re-authenticate my Instagram profiles every day on Iconosquare
- Help! I can't schedule auto-posts on Instagram
- Help! I can't verify, re-authenticate OR find a social profile
- Help! My automatic posts aren't being published automatically.
- Manually updating your Facebook/IG connection
- How can I check if I am the Admin of a Facebook page?
- Troubleshoot: CSV column issues in Microsoft Excel (Windows & Mac)
- How do I re-authenticate my Facebook Page on my Iconosquare account?
- I cannot re-authenticate my Facebook Page, what should I do?
- Help! I have to re-authenticate my Facebook Pages every day on Iconosquare
- Workaround for iOS manual posting error
- Reach and Impressions are not included in my report :(
Help! I have to re-authenticate my Instagram profiles every day on Iconosquare
If you log into Iconosquare every day and see this error message and the link to re-authenticate your account, here's what to do about it.
1. First, re-authenticate your account as normal by clicking on the link:
2. Next sign into your Facebook profile. Go to Settings --> Business Integrations, click the box next to Iconosquare and select 'Remove'.
3. Return to the Social Profiles section of your Iconosquare account. Click 'I have changed my Instagram password' under your social profile. This will allow you to re-authenticate all of your Instagram Business Profiles). This will refresh your access token and hopefully solve the constant re-authentication requests!