Articles in this section
- Reach and Impressions are not included in my report :(
- Troubleshoot: CSV column issues in Microsoft Excel (Windows & Mac)
- Manually updating your Facebook/IG connection
- How do I re-authenticate my Facebook Page on my Iconosquare account?
- I cannot re-authenticate my Facebook Page, what should I do?
- Help! I can't re-authorize my Instagram account
- Help! I have to re-authenticate my Instagram profiles every day on Iconosquare
- Help! My automatic posts aren't being published automatically.
- Help! I can't verify OR re-verify my Instagram Business Profile
- Workaround for iOS manual posting error
- Help! I have to re-authenticate my Facebook Pages every day on Iconosquare
Help! I have to re-authenticate my Instagram profiles every day on Iconosquare
If you log into Iconosquare every day and see this error message and the link to re-authenticate your account, here's what to do about it.
1. First, re-authenticate your account as normal by clicking on the link and logging into Instagram. If you have any issues with this click here to find the troubleshooting steps!
2. Once your account is re-authenticated, remove Iconosquare as an authorized app from your Instagram account. Do this by signing into www.instagram.com on desktop and clicking on your own profile. Then click the Settings cog and select 'Authorized apps'. Then click 'Revoke access' next to Iconosquare.
3. Next sign into your Facebook profile. Go to Settings --> Business Integrations, click the box next to Iconosquare and select 'Remove'.
4. Return to the Social Profiles section of your Iconosquare account. Click 'I have changed my Instagram password' under your social profile. This will allow you to re-verify all your Iconosquare permissions through Instagram and Facebook (you'll need to re-authenticate your account, and re-verify your Instagram Business Profile for Insights). This will refresh your access tokens on both platforms and hopefully solve the constant re-authentication requests!
NB. If the issue is affecting more than one social profile, you'll need to carry out step 4 for each individual social profile.