Articles in this section
- Help! My automatic posts aren't being published automatically.
- How can I schedule a Facebook post?
- Troubleshoot: I'm getting an error message while trying to schedule a media for auto-posting, what does this mean?
- Which media can I post directly to Instagram with automatic posting?
- How to schedule an automatic post
- How can I stop automatic posting to Instagram?
- How can I disable the notifications asking me to validate my auto-post?
- Can I tag a user or a location in my scheduled post?
- Everything you need to know about validating your automatic posts through the app
- I keep getting an automatic publishing error!
- How can I automatically schedule a video?
Help! My automatic posts aren't being published automatically.
If your Instagram posts are not being published automatically despite being correctly scheduled for automatic posting, here are some steps that you can try to fix the issue.
- Remove Iconosquare as an authorized app from your Instagram account. Do this by signing into www.instagram.com on desktop and clicking on your own profile. Then click the Settings cog and select 'Authorized apps' Then click 'Revoke access' next to Iconosquare.
2. Next sign into your Facebook profile. Go to Settings https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=business_tools, click the box next to Iconosquare and select 'Remove'.
3. Return to the Social Profiles section of your Iconosquare account. Click 'I have changed my Instagram password' under your social profile. This will allow you to re-verify all your Iconosquare permissions through Instagram and Facebook (you'll need to re-authenticate your account, re-verify your Instagram Business Profile for Insights, and unlock automatic posting again from the Scheduler page). This will refresh your access tokens on both platforms and hopefully solve the constant issues with automatic posting!