Articles in this section
- Help! My automatic posts aren't being published automatically.
- How can I schedule a Facebook post?
- Which media can I post directly to Instagram with automatic posting?
- Can I publish my auto-post to both Instagram and Facebook at the same time?
- Can I tag a user or a location in my scheduled post?
- How to schedule an automatic post
- Troubleshoot: I'm getting an error message while trying to schedule a media for auto-posting, what does this mean?
- How can I disable the notifications asking me to validate my auto-post?
- How can I automatically schedule a video?
- I keep getting an automatic publishing error!
- Everything you need to know about validating your automatic posts through the app
- How can I stop automatic posting to Instagram?
Help! My automatic posts aren't being published automatically.
If your Instagram posts are not being published automatically despite being correctly scheduled for automatic posting, here are some steps that you can try to fix the issue.
Please note, in order to complete these steps, you must be an Admin of the Instagram business profile and linked Facebook page AND an Admin or Manager on the Iconosquare account.
- Remove Iconosquare as an authorized app from your Instagram account. Do this by signing into www.instagram.com on desktop and clicking on your own profile. Then click the Settings cog and select 'Authorized apps' Then click 'Revoke access' next to Iconosquare.
2. Next sign into your Facebook profile. Go to Settings https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=business_tools, click the box next to Iconosquare and select 'Remove'.
3. Return to the Social Profiles section of your Iconosquare account. Click 'I have changed my Instagram password' under your social profile. This will allow you to re-verify all your Iconosquare permissions through Instagram and Facebook (you'll need to re-authenticate your account, re-verify your Instagram Business Profile for Insights, and unlock automatic posting again from the Scheduler page). This will refresh your access tokens on both platforms and hopefully solve the constant issues with automatic posting!
Step 4.) Please go to the SCHEDULER page (Under Publishing) and on the right-hand side, please click "Unlock Auto-Publishing" again. (if you don't see this, then your auto-posting is already unlocked)
Step 7.) Please click into all scheduled posts that were having this issue and click "EDIT" and then schedule the media again. You should then receive the below message for all of your posts. Note: if you have post validation enabled in the app, you'll need to validate then you'll need to validate these on your mobile phone.