Articles in this section
- The Iconosquare Guide to Reach & Impressions
- Instagram Insights - Alphabetical Glossary
- Can I get access to my follower demographics?
- How will I know if another Instagram account is a Business Profile?
- Why can I no longer see my boosted likes and comments on Iconosquare?
- How to convert your Instagram account to an Instagram Business Profile
- Why convert to an Instagram Business Profile?
- Do the Top Countries & Top Cities maps include all of my followers?
- What will happen if I switch my Instagram Business Profile back to a personal account?
- Can I get historical data on my Community Insights?
- How is the average impression rate calculated for Stories?
- Why can't I see any data for "Phone Call clicks" or "Text Message clicks"?
Can I get historical data on my Community Insights?
Your community data is meant to give you a 'real-time' picture of your follower demographics, so we don't provide historical data on your Community Insights as this isn't provided through the Instagram API.
Age & Gender & Languages are updated every 30 days while Top countries & Top cities are updated every hour. The global date pickers do not apply to these charts.