Articles in this section
- Help! The social profile I want to add is not listed
- Why can't I add my personal Instagram profile to Iconosquare?
- How can I try out the service for free? How long is the free trial?
- How can I create a new account?
- Why can't I start a free trial?
- Am I automatically charged at the end of the free trial?
- Can I add an additional Social Profile under my free ADVANCED trial?
- Can I add a Team Member under my free ADVANCED trial?
- Why does Iconosquare ask me to comment on my behalf?
- How can I cancel my trial?
Why can't I add my personal Instagram profile to Iconosquare?
As Instagram is working on migrating all third-party services to its Graph API, which is designed exclusively for Business Profiles, we have asked all users to convert to an Instagram Business Profile in order to continue using our services. This will soon be the case for all official Instagram partners and services, and personal accounts will not be able to access any analytics or scheduling platforms.
Converting to an Instagram Business Profile is easy and you can find out how to do so here.
Iconosquare is now accessible only for Business Profiles. So if you are an existing non-Business user, you will no longer be able to use the platform. That's why we encourage you to convert to a Business Profile, so you don't lose access to all of the tools and analytics that you use Iconosquare for!
You can find more information in this video: