Articles in this section
- How to combine your Facebook Ads Manager analytics with Iconosquare's analytics on boosted posts
- How to convert your Instagram account to an Instagram Business Profile
- Why convert to an Instagram Business Profile?
- What will happen if I switch my Instagram Business Profile back to a personal account?
- The Iconosquare Guide to Reach & Impressions
- How to verify your Instagram Business Profile on Iconosquare
- Instagram Insights for Business - General Information
- Do the Top Countries & Top Cities maps include all of my followers?
- How will I know if another Instagram account is a Business Profile?
- Instagram Insights - Alphabetical Glossary
- Why can I no longer see my boosted likes and comments on Iconosquare?
- Can I get historical data on my Community Insights?
- How to verify your STARTER account for our Community Insights!
- Can I get access to my follower demographics?
- Why verify my Instagram Business Profile on Iconosquare?
- How is the average impression rate calculated for Stories?
What will happen if I switch my Instagram Business Profile back to a personal account?
If you have an Instagram Business Profile connected to Iconosquare and you convert back to a personal account on Instagram itself, Instagram Insights and other features will be locked to you, and your account will be flagged with the red circle and exclamation mark that denotes one of your Instagram profiles has become disconnected from Iconosquare, with the following error:
"One or more of your social profiles is not an Instagram Business profile. Please click ‘Re-authenticate Business Profile’ to continue using it on Iconosquare."
If you want to regain access to the rest of the features you're used to, convert back to a Business Profile on Instagram and then click the red link to 'Re-authenticate Business Profile' in the Social Profiles section to get all your features back!