Articles in this section
- The Iconosquare Guide to Reach & Impressions
- Instagram Insights - Alphabetical Glossary
- Can I get access to my follower demographics?
- How will I know if another Instagram account is a Business Profile?
- Why can I no longer see my boosted likes and comments on Iconosquare?
- How to convert your Instagram account to an Instagram Business Profile
- Why convert to an Instagram Business Profile?
- Do the Top Countries & Top Cities maps include all of my followers?
- What will happen if I switch my Instagram Business Profile back to a personal account?
- Can I get historical data on my Community Insights?
- How is the average impression rate calculated for Stories?
- Why can't I see any data for "Phone Call clicks" or "Text Message clicks"?
What will happen if I switch my Instagram Business Profile back to a personal account?
If you have an Instagram Business Profile connected to Iconosquare and you convert back to a personal account on Instagram itself, Instagram Insights and other features will be locked to you, and your account will be flagged with the red circle and exclamation mark that denotes one of your Instagram profiles has become disconnected from Iconosquare, with the following error:
"One or more of your social profiles is not an Instagram Business profile. Please click ‘Re-authenticate Business Profile’ to continue using it on Iconosquare."
If you want to regain access to the rest of the features you're used to, convert back to a Business Profile on Instagram and then click the red link to 'Re-authenticate Business Profile' in the Social Profiles section to get all your features back!