Articles in this section
- How are the Top Countries/Top Cities maps calculated?
- Can I get access to my follower demographics?
- Instagram Insights - Alphabetical Glossary
- How is the average impression rate calculated for Stories?
- Instagram Insights for Business - General Information
- How to verify your Instagram Business Profile on Iconosquare
- How to convert your Instagram account to an Instagram Business Profile
- Why convert to an Instagram Business Profile?
- Why verify my Instagram Business Profile on Iconosquare?
- How to verify your STARTER account for our Community Insights!
- How will I know if another Instagram account is a Business Profile?
- Do the Top Countries & Top Cities maps include all of my followers?
- Can I get historical data on my Community Insights?
- What will happen if I switch my Instagram Business Profile back to a personal account?
- The Iconosquare Guide to Reach & Impressions
- How to combine your Facebook Ads Manager analytics with Iconosquare's analytics on boosted posts
- Why can I no longer see my boosted likes and comments on Iconosquare?
What will happen if I switch my Instagram Business Profile back to a personal account?
Context: As of the 25th September 2018, all new Instagram profiles added to Iconosquare must be Business Profiles. This includes free trials and adding new profiles to your paid plan. Further to this, as of the 23rd October, use of Iconosquare will be entirely restricted to Business Profiles. So if you have a personal account that you'd like to convert to a Business Profile so that you can add it to Iconosquare, you can learn how to do that here or by watching the video below!
If you have an Instagram Business Profile connected to Iconosquare and you convert back to a personal account on Instagram itself, Instagram Insights and other features will be locked to you, and your account will be flagged with the red circle and exclamation mark that denotes one of your Instagram profiles has become disconnected from Iconosquare, with the following error:
"One or more of your social profiles is not an Instagram Business profile. Please click ‘Re-verify Business Profile’ to continue using it on Iconosquare."
If you want to regain access to the rest of the features you're used to, convert back to a Business Profile on Instagram and then click the red link to 'Re-verify Business Profile' in the Social Profiles section to get all your features back! Remember, as of the 23rd October, use of Iconosquare will be entirely restricted to Business Profiles.