Articles in this section
- How is Engagement Rate calculated?
- Can I get historical data for my Instagram analytics?
- Some analytics are still not available, even several hours after my registration. Why?
- The engagement rate is very high for some of my media. Why?
- Can I download post-by-post analytics?
- How can I zoom in on a chart?
- What is the Best Time To Post feature?
- Why do my deleted posts keep appearing in my profile?
- Some numbers are rounded (for example: 50k instead of 50,365). How I can get the precise number?
- How are daily likes and comments calculated?
- How often are my analytics refreshed?
- Why can I no longer see my Gained and Lost Followers?
- What does the "Previous Period" mean?
- Why can't I like or comment on posts anymore?
- Why does the number of likes on the Media Viewer sometimes appear in blue?
- Does Iconosquare support paid post analytics?
- What is the difference between Engagement Rate and Engagement on Reach?
- Where can I find my most liked, most commented & most engaging media?
- How can I export my most engaging, most liked, most saved media?
- Why is my video or Story with music not showing up in Iconosquare?
- The Hashtag Performance chart is gone - what now?
Where can I find my most liked, most commented & most engaging media?
You used to see your most liked, most commented and most engaging media in three separate blocks at the bottom of the Engagement page, like this:
You can still toggle between these metrics on the Overview page, they're just all on one media block to make the platform less cluttered. Just set the date-picker to your required date range, scroll down to the 'Most recent media' block and click the dropdown to sort your photos by your preferred filter!
You can also export them using the download arrow on the right hand side!
Looking for more information?