Articles in this section
- How can I create a Custom Dashboard?
- Can I export my Custom Dashboard?
- What's included in the Industry Benchmark feature for Instagram?
- How can I access analytics for my Tags and Mentions?
- My Iconosquare account has been logged out from Instagram. What does it mean?
- Where can I find my most liked, most commented & most engaging media?
- What's changed in the My tags/mentions feed?
- Why has my number of followers dropped/likes decreased on old posts?
- What does the "Previous Period" mean?
- Does Iconosquare support paid post analytics?
- How are daily likes and comments calculated?
- Learn more: Historical and Estimated data
- Why can I no longer see my Gained and Lost Followers?
- Some numbers are rounded (for example: 50k instead of 50,365). How I can get the precise number?
- Why can't I like or comment on posts anymore?
- What is the difference between Engagement Rate and Engagement on Reach?
- The Hashtag Performance chart is gone - what now?
- What is the Best Time To Post feature?
- How is Engagement Rate calculated?
- How can I export my most engaging, most liked, most saved media?
- Can I download post-by-post analytics?
- How often are my analytics refreshed?
- Why is my video or Story with music not showing up in Iconosquare?
- Why do my deleted posts keep appearing in my profile?
- Why does the number of likes on the Media Viewer sometimes appear in blue?
- Some analytics are still not available, even several hours after my registration. Why?
- The engagement rate is very high for some of my media. Why?
- How can I zoom in on a chart?
Where can I find my most liked, most commented & most engaging media?
You used to see your most liked, most commented and most engaging media in three separate blocks at the bottom of the Engagement page, like this:
You can still toggle between these metrics on the Overview page, they're just all on one media block to make the platform less cluttered. Just set the date-picker to your required date range, scroll down to the 'Most recent media' block and click the dropdown to sort your photos by your preferred filter!
You can also export them using the download arrow on the right hand side!
Looking for more information?