Articles in this section
- Can I see analytics for my Instagram promoted posts on Iconosquare?
- Why is my video or Story with music not showing up in Iconosquare?
- How often are my analytics refreshed?
- Learn more: Historical and Estimated data
- How are daily likes and comments calculated?
- Why does the number of likes on the Media Viewer sometimes appear in blue?
- Why can't I like or comment on posts anymore?
- Can I download post-by-post analytics?
- How is Engagement rate and Average engagement rate per post calculated?
- The engagement rate is very high for some of my media. Why?
- What is the difference between Engagement Rate and Engagement on Reach?
- Does Iconosquare support paid post analytics?
- Some analytics are still not available, even several hours after my registration. Why?
- Some numbers are rounded (for example: 50k instead of 50,365). How I can get the precise number?
- Why do my deleted posts keep appearing in my profile?
- What is the Best Time To Post feature?
- How can I zoom in on a chart?
- Why can I not see my Gained and Lost Followers?
- Can I use Iconosquare for my Instagram Creator Account?
- My Iconosquare account has been logged out from Instagram. What does it mean?
- How to check if I'm an Admin of the Facebook Ads Manager account which manages my Instagram promoted posts?
- Can I see video views for a Carousel post which includes a video?
- What are the "Previous period" and "Same period last year" options in the date picker?
- How can I see the times when my followers are online the most?
- Can I add my personal (and private) Instagram profile to Iconosquare?
- What timezone is used for the Followers Online and Best Time to Post charts?
- VIDEO: How to Find Your Best Times to Post to Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
Why is my video or Story with music not showing up in Iconosquare?
Because of Instagram's music copyright laws, Stories & video posts that are flagged as containing copyrighted music won't be sent to us through the API. Videos won't show up at all in Iconosquare, while Stories will appear like this with no analytics: