Articles in this section
- Changes to the Conversations feature as of August 9th 2019
- How do I use the Random Comment Picker Tool for contests?
- How can I manage my comments within the Media Viewer?
- How can I export my comments?
- How many media can I track with the Conversations feature?
- What's changing in the Conversations feature?
- Why does my Media Viewer look different?
What's changing in the Conversations feature?
You may have noticed some exciting changes to the Conversations feature on Iconosquare!
- We're now displaying your comments so that they're organised by descending date and no longer by media/post. Kind of like your inbox!
- We now display comments as comment threads, both in the Conversations tab and the Media Viewer. Yay!!
- You can delete comments again! Instagram decided to give us back this feature.
- Until now, we were operating under an API limitation which meant we could only retrieve 100 of your comments every 5-10 minutes, so if you received more than 100, we'd miss some. Now, your comments will appear in real time, so you'll be able to see them all!
- You can no longer download comments from the Conversations feature, but you can do this from the Media Viewer.