Articles in this section
- How can I export my comments?
- How many comments are displayed on the Conversations feature?
- How many media can I track with the Conversations feature?
- How often is the Conversations data refreshed?
- I upgraded my account to PRO+, but I still can't export all of my comments. Why?
- How can I manage my comments within the Media Viewer?
- What's changing in the Conversations feature?
How can I manage my comments within the Media Viewer?
You can now respond to, translate, delete and mark comments from the Media Viewer, just like you do in the Conversations feature!
To do this, you will first need to switch from the Media stats to the Media comments in the top right corner:
Then, you can toggle between your read & unread comments at the top, and mark your comments as read by clicking the little blue tick icon on the right hand side:
You can remove, reply to and translate your comments by clicking on them and selecting one of these options:
You can export all the comments from a single post directly from the Media Viewer, by clicking on the Export arrow in the top right!