Articles in this section
- Changes to the Conversations feature as of August 9th 2019
- How do I use the Random Comment Picker Tool for contests?
- How can I manage my comments within the Media Viewer?
- How can I export my comments?
- How many media can I track with the Conversations feature?
- What's changing in the Conversations feature?
- Why does my Media Viewer look different?
How can I manage my comments within the Media Viewer?
You can now respond to, translate, delete and mark comments from the Media Viewer, just like you do in the Conversations feature!
To do this, you will first need to switch from the Media stats to the Media comments in the top right corner:
You can then toggle between "All" & "Unread" comments, remove comments, reply to and translate your comments, and mark any unread comments as read by clicking the little blue tick icon on the right-hand side.
You can also click on the Export icon, to receive an export via email of all comments from the post!