Articles in this section
- Changes to the Conversations feature as of August 9th 2019
- How do I use the Random Comment Picker Tool for contests?
- How can I manage my comments within the Media Viewer?
- How can I export my comments?
- How many media can I track with the Conversations feature?
- VIDEO - How to Manage Your Comments Using Conversations on Iconosquare
How can I manage my comments within the Media Viewer?
You can now respond to, translate, delete and mark comments from the Media Viewer, just like you do in the Conversations feature!
To do this, you will first need to switch from the Media stats to the comments:
- Use the toggle to switch between "All" & "Unread" comments
- Click on the Trophy icon to access the Random Comment Picker tool
- Mark any unread comments as read by clicking the tick icon on the right-hand side.
- Click on the Export icon, to receive an export via email of comments from the post
Please note, comments exports are limited to a maximum of 300,000 comments.