Articles in this section
- How can I schedule posts for multiple social profiles at the same time?
- What photo and video formats does Iconosquare accept on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter?
- How can I schedule a repost with the post scheduler?
- What makes the yellow stars appear on the Scheduler?
- Why haven't I received my notification to post?
- How can I remove the pop-up on the Scheduler?
- Can I remove past media from the calendar?
- Why are the colors/quality different between the pictures I published with the Scheduler and my original files?
- What is the Social Media Calendar and how do I use it?
- How can I reschedule or copy a past post?
- How can I see the times when my followers are online the most?
- How do I use time slots in the Scheduler?
- Video - How to Schedule Posts Using Time Slots & First Comment Scheduling
- How can I schedule a Tweet for my Twitter profile?
- How to create and use Saved Captions and Hashtag Lists
- How can I use a placeholder to schedule my post without any media?
- How does the Collaboration feature work?
- How can I add events to the Social Media Calendar?
What photo and video formats does Iconosquare accept on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter?
Facebook and Instagram supported formats
You can upload and schedule photos of up to 15MB and videos up to 150MB.
Accepted video formats are .avi,.mp4,.3gp,.3g2,.webm,.mkv,.m2v,.m4v,.mov.
To use our automatic posting function, media must meet the following criteria:
Maximum file size: 8MB
We support JPEG, PNG, BMP, and non-animated GIFs
Must be within a 4:5 to 1.91:1 aspect ratio range
Minimum resolution: 150x150 (lower resolutions will be scaled up to the minimum)
Maximum resolution: 1920x1080 (higher resolutions will be scaled down to the maximum)
Container: MOV or MP4 (MPEG-4 Part 14), no edit lists, moov atom at the front of the file.
Audio codec: AAC, 48khz sample rate maximum, 1 or 2 channels (mono or stereo).
Video codec: HEVC or H264, progressive scan, closed GOP, 4:2:0 chroma subsampling.
Frame rate: 23-60 FPS.
Maximum columns (horizontal pixels): 1920
Minimum aspect ratio [cols / rows]: 4 / 5
Maximum aspect ratio [cols / rows]: 16 / 9
Bitrate: VBR, 5Mbps maximum
Duration: 60 seconds maximum, 3 seconds minimum
File size: 100MB maximum
Supported Twitter formats
Supported image media types: JPG, PNG, GIF, WEBP
Maximum file size: 5 MB
For multi-image posts, you can schedule up to 4 images at a time.
GIF specifications (animated)
Maximum file size: 15 MB
Maximum resolution: 1280 x 1080 (width x height)
Maximum number of frames: 350
Maximum number of pixels: 300 million
Maximum file size: 512 MB
Maximum frame rate: 60 FPS
Dimensions: Between 32 x 32 and 1280 x 1024
Duration: Between 0.5 and 140 seconds
Aspect ratio: Between 1:3 and 3:1