Articles in this section
- How can I schedule posts for multiple social profiles at the same time?
- How can I add a link when scheduling an Instagram Story?
- What photo and video formats does Iconosquare accept?
- Will the black border on the Scheduler appear around my photos on Instagram?
- How can I schedule a repost with the post scheduler?
- What makes the yellow stars appear on the Scheduler?
- Why haven't I received my notification to post?
- How can I schedule a photo/video on Instagram? (NON-automatic posting method)
- How many posts can I schedule and how far in advance?
- How can I remove the pop-up on the Scheduler?
- Can I remove past media from the calendar?
- Can I schedule a GIF?
- What’s the Instagram Preview?
- Why are the colors/quality different between the pictures I published with the Scheduler and my original files?
- Which plans can schedule Stories or Carousels (multi-post)?
- How can I schedule a Carousel for Instagram?
- How do I schedule a Story?
- What is the Social Media Calendar and how do I use it?
- How can I schedule a Facebook post?
- How can I reschedule or copy a past post?
- How can I see the times when my followers are online the most?
What photo and video formats does Iconosquare accept?
You can upload and schedule photos of up to 15MB and videos up to 150MB.
Accepted video formats are .avi,.mp4,.3gp,.3g2,.webm,.mkv,.m2v,.m4v,.mov.
To use our automatic posting function, media must meet the following criteria:
Maximum file size: 8MB
We support JPEG, PNG, BMP, and non-animated GIFs
Must be within a 4:5 to 1.91:1 aspect ratio range
Minimum resolution: 150x150 (lower resolutions will be scaled up to the minimum)
Maximum resolution: 1920x1080 (higher resolutions will be scaled down to the maximum)
Container: MOV or MP4 (MPEG-4 Part 14), no edit lists, moov atom at the front of the file.
Audio codec: AAC, 48khz sample rate maximum, 1 or 2 channels (mono or stereo).
Video codec: HEVC or H264, progressive scan, closed GOP, 4:2:0 chroma subsampling.
Frame rate: 23-60 FPS.
Maximum columns (horizontal pixels): 1920
Minimum aspect ratio [cols / rows]: 4 / 5
Maximum aspect ratio [cols / rows]: 16 / 9
Bitrate: VBR, 5Mbps maximum
Duration: 60 seconds maximum, 3 seconds minimum
File size: 100MB maximum