Articles in this section
- How can I manage reports for all of my social profiles?
- How can I set up and schedule XLS and PDF reports for my Instagram profile, Facebook page or Twitter profile?
- How can I schedule a hashtag report?
- How can I schedule reports for my competitors?
- How can I schedule an export for my Custom Dashboard?
- How can I send my reports to several email addresses?
- How do I change the settings of an existing report?
- How do I stop receiving email reports or cancel a scheduled report?
- Why am I no longer receiving my reports via email?
- When will I receive my weekly and monthly reports?
- Can I create an XLS or PDF report/export for a custom date range?
- How can I add my brand's logo to my PDF reports? (AGENCY plans only)
- The data in my XLS/CSV export is all jumbled up. How can I get it into separate cells?
- How can I schedule quarterly reports?
- VIDEO - How to Create Social Media Reports Using Iconosquare
How do I change the settings of an existing report?
It's now possible to change the recipient(s), date range, and frequency of your existing scheduled reports on Iconosquare!
Just head to the Exports and reports section, and click on the pencil icon next to the report you wish to edit:
You can then change the date period, add new recipients, delete existing recipients, and change the frequency (how often you receive the report):