Articles in this section
- What is the Social Media Calendar and how do I use it?
- How can I schedule a Facebook post?
- How can I schedule a Carousel?
- Which plans can schedule Stories or Carousels (multi-post)?
- What’s the Instagram Preview?
- Can I schedule a GIF?
- How do I schedule a Story?
- Why are the colors/quality different between the pictures I published with the Scheduler and my original files?
- Can I remove past media from the calendar?
- How are the suggested hashtags in the caption of my scheduled post chosen?
- How can I remove the pop-up on the Scheduler?
- How many posts can I schedule and how far in advance?
- How can I schedule a repost with the post scheduler?
- How can I schedule a photo/video on Instagram? (NON-automatic posting method)
- Why haven't I received my notification to post?
- What makes the yellow stars appear on the Scheduler?
- Will the black border on the Scheduler appear around my photos on Instagram?
- What photo and video formats does Iconosquare accept?
What is the Social Media Calendar and how do I use it?
The Social Media Calendar is a great addition to the Scheduler and shows you which public holidays, 'hashtag holidays' and big events are coming up, so you can create themed content around, for example, World Cancer Day or New York Fashion Week.
You can display the Social Media Calendar on your calendar page by clicking 'Filters' at the top of the calendar page and then ticking the box next to 'Show the Social Media Calendar'.