Articles in this section
- How can I add a link when scheduling an Instagram Story?
- How can I schedule a Facebook post?
- What is the Social Media Calendar and how do I use it?
- How can I schedule a photo/video on Instagram? (NON-automatic posting method)
- Can I publish my auto-post to both Instagram and Facebook at the same time?
- How do I schedule a Story?
- How can I schedule a Carousel?
- How can I schedule a repost with the post scheduler?
- How many posts can I schedule and how far in advance?
- What photo and video formats does Iconosquare accept?
- Why are the colors/quality different between the pictures I published with the Scheduler and my original files?
- Why haven't I received my notification to post?
- What’s the Instagram Preview?
- Will the black border on the Scheduler appear around my photos on Instagram?
- How can I remove the pop-up on the Scheduler?
- Can I schedule a GIF?
- Can I remove past media from the calendar?
- What makes the yellow stars appear on the Scheduler?
- Which plans can schedule Stories or Carousels (multi-post)?
What is the Social Media Calendar and how do I use it?
The Social Media Calendar is a great addition to the Scheduler and shows you which public holidays, 'hashtag holidays' and big events are coming up, so you can create themed content around, for example, World Cancer Day or New York Fashion Week.
You can display the Social Media Calendar on your calendar page by clicking 'Filters' at the top of the calendar page and then ticking the box next to 'Show the Social Media Calendar'.