Articles in this section
- How can I schedule posts for multiple social profiles at the same time?
- How can I add a link when scheduling an Instagram Story?
- What photo and video formats does Iconosquare accept?
- Will the black border on the Scheduler appear around my photos on Instagram?
- How can I schedule a repost with the post scheduler?
- What makes the yellow stars appear on the Scheduler?
- Why haven't I received my notification to post?
- How can I schedule a photo/video on Instagram? (NON-automatic posting method)
- How many posts can I schedule and how far in advance?
- How can I remove the pop-up on the Scheduler?
- Can I remove past media from the calendar?
- Can I schedule a GIF?
- What’s the Instagram Preview?
- Why are the colors/quality different between the pictures I published with the Scheduler and my original files?
- Which plans can schedule Stories or Carousels (multi-post)?
- How can I schedule a Carousel for Instagram?
- How do I schedule a Story?
- What is the Social Media Calendar and how do I use it?
- How can I schedule a Facebook post?
- How can I reschedule or copy a past post?
- How can I see the times when my followers are online the most?
What is the Social Media Calendar and how do I use it?
In this article :
What is the Social Media Calendar?
The Social Media Calendar is a great addition to the Scheduler and shows you which public holidays, 'hashtag holidays' and big events are coming up, so you can create themed content around, for example, World Cancer Day or New York Fashion Week.
How do I get it to display within the Scheduler?
You can display the Social Media Calendar on your calendar page by clicking 'Filters' at the top of the calendar page and then ticking the box next to 'Show the Social Media Calendar'.
Can I download it to my Google Calendar?
You can download the calendar in Excel format, or download it to your Google Calendar from this page here!