Articles in this section
- How can I schedule posts for multiple social profiles at the same time?
- What photo and video formats does Iconosquare accept on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter?
- How can I schedule a repost with the post scheduler?
- What makes the yellow stars appear on the Scheduler?
- Why haven't I received my notification to post?
- How can I remove the pop-up on the Scheduler?
- Can I remove past media from the calendar?
- Why are the colors/quality different between the pictures I published with the Scheduler and my original files?
- What is the Social Media Calendar and how do I use it?
- How can I reschedule or copy a past post?
- How can I see the times when my followers are online the most?
- How do I use time slots in the Scheduler?
- Video - How to Schedule Posts Using Time Slots & First Comment Scheduling
- How can I schedule a Tweet for my Twitter profile?
- How to create and use Saved Captions and Hashtag Lists
- How can I use a placeholder to schedule my post without any media?
- How does the Collaboration feature work?
- How can I add events to the Social Media Calendar?
What is the Social Media Calendar and how do I use it?
In this article :
What is the Social Media Calendar?
The Social Media Calendar shows you upcoming public holidays, 'hashtag holidays', and big events, so you can create themed content around those events, for example, World Cancer Day or New York Fashion Week.
How do I get it to display within the Scheduler?
You can display the Social Media Calendar on your calendar page by clicking 'Filters' at the top of the calendar page and then ticking the box next to 'Show the Social Media Calendar'.
Can I download it to my Google Calendar?
You can download the calendar in Excel format, or download it to your Google Calendar from this page here!