Articles in this section
- How can I create a Custom Dashboard?
- Can I export my Custom Dashboard?
- What's included in the Industry Benchmark feature for Instagram?
- How can I access analytics for my Tags and Mentions?
- Where can I find my most liked, most commented & most engaging media?
- What's changed in the My tags/mentions feed?
- My Iconosquare account has been logged out from Instagram. What does it mean?
- Why has my number of followers dropped/likes decreased on old posts?
- What does the "Previous Period" mean?
- Does Iconosquare support paid post analytics?
- How are daily likes and comments calculated?
- Learn more: Historical and Estimated data
- Why can I no longer see my Gained and Lost Followers?
- Some numbers are rounded (for example: 50k instead of 50,365). How I can get the precise number?
- Why can't I like or comment on posts anymore?
- What is the difference between Engagement Rate and Engagement on Reach?
- The Hashtag Performance chart is gone - what now?
- What is the Best Time To Post feature?
- How is Engagement Rate calculated?
- How can I export my most engaging, most liked, most saved media?
- Can I download post-by-post analytics?
- How often are my analytics refreshed?
- Why is my video or Story with music not showing up in Iconosquare?
- Why do my deleted posts keep appearing in my profile?
- Why does the number of likes on the Media Viewer sometimes appear in blue?
- Some analytics are still not available, even several hours after my registration. Why?
- The engagement rate is very high for some of my media. Why?
- How can I zoom in on a chart?
How can I create a Custom Dashboard?
You can now quickly and easily create a custom dashboard based on the metrics most important to you! This is available for users on ADVANCED and AGENCY plans.
Here’s how to start building your custom dashboard!
1. Click on the Dashboard icon on the main menu.
2. Select the date range you'd like to display data for.
3. Drag and drop the widgets into the custom dashboard - you’ll find them listed within the relevant section on the right-hand side of your screen - just click on the arrow next to each heading to view the drop-down menu under each section.
4. Move the widgets around once they're in the dashboard (by dragging and dropping) so that they're displayed in your preferred order.
5. When you're happy with the graphs/KPIs you have added, just click on the blue save button at the bottom of the screen, and it’s as easy as that!
Can I export my Custom Dashboard?
Yes - learn how to do this here!
How can I remove a widget from my dashboard?
If you wish to remove one of the widgets you have added, just hover over it and click on the rubbish bin icon to remove it from the dashboard.