Articles in this section
- The Iconosquare Guide to Reach & Impressions
- Facebook Analytics - Thematic Glossary
- How can I export the Page Performance data?
- Can I export my Custom Dashboard?
- How can I create a Custom Dashboard?
- How many Competitors can I track on my Facebook Page?
- How are the Facebook Engagement/Reach Rates calculated?
- Improved Facebook Analytics: What's changed?
- What type of media is included in the Facebook Content section?
- What's included in the Industry Benchmark feature for Facebook?
- How can I add a Competitor to my Facebook Page?
- What is included in the Facebook Page Performance section?
- Why is our Reach data sometimes different from Facebook's?
- My Facebook Page has been disconnected from my Iconosquare account, does that mean my data is lost?
- How often are my Facebook analytics refreshed?
- Can I get historical data for my Facebook Competitor(s) tracking?
- Can I access historical data on Fan Growth?
- Do Facebook analytics on Iconosquare include paid data?
- What are the "Previous period" and "Same period last year" options in the date picker?
- Can I get historical data for my Facebook page?
- Why can't I select today on the date picker for Facebook?
- VIDEO: How to Find Your Best Times to Post to Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- Changes to our Facebook Post Engagements KPI
How can I create a Custom Dashboard?
You can now quickly and easily create a custom dashboard based on the metrics most important to you! This is available for Instagram profiles, Facebook pages, and Twitter profiles, for users on ADVANCED and AGENCY plans.
In this article :
How do I build my Custom Dashboard?
1. Click on the Dashboard icon on the main menu.
2. Select the date range you'd like to display data for.
3. Drag and drop the widgets into the custom dashboard - you’ll find them listed within the relevant section on the right-hand side of your screen - just click on the arrow next to each heading to view the drop-down menu under each section.
4. Move the widgets around once they're in the dashboard (by dragging and dropping) so that they're displayed in your preferred order.
5. When you're happy with the graphs/KPIs you have added, just click on the blue save button at the bottom of the screen, and it’s as easy as that!
Can I export my Custom Dashboard?
Yes - learn how to do this here!
Is the Custom Dashboard shared between Iconosquare team members?
As of February 3rd, 2020, the Custom Dashboard is now independent to each user account, meaning you don’t have to share the dashboard with your other team members anymore. Any changes you make from now on will affect only your dashboard.
You can share the dashboard manually to those team members who have access to the social profile.
How can I duplicate my Custom Dashboard and share it with a team member?
Find out how to do this here!
How can I remove a widget from my dashboard?
If you wish to remove one of the widgets you have added, just hover over it and click on the rubbish bin icon to remove it from the dashboard.