Articles in this section
- Can I see analytics for my Instagram promoted posts on Iconosquare?
- How can I access analytics for my Tags and Mentions?
- What's included in the Industry Benchmark feature for Instagram?
- How can I create a Custom Dashboard?
- Can I export my Custom Dashboard?
- The Hashtag Performance chart is gone - what now?
- How can I export my most engaging, most liked, most saved media?
- Why is my video or Story with music not showing up in Iconosquare?
- Where can I find my most liked, most commented & most engaging media?
- How often are my analytics refreshed?
- Learn more: Historical and Estimated data
- How are daily likes and comments calculated?
- Why does the number of likes on the Media Viewer sometimes appear in blue?
- Why can't I like or comment on posts anymore?
- Can I download post-by-post analytics?
- How is Engagement Rate calculated?
- The engagement rate is very high for some of my media. Why?
- What is the difference between Engagement Rate and Engagement on Reach?
- What does the "Previous Period" mean?
- Does Iconosquare support paid post analytics?
- Some analytics are still not available, even several hours after my registration. Why?
- Some numbers are rounded (for example: 50k instead of 50,365). How I can get the precise number?
- Why do my deleted posts keep appearing in my profile?
- What is the Best Time To Post feature?
- How can I zoom in on a chart?
- Why can I no longer see my Gained and Lost Followers?
- Can I see analytics for my Instagram Creator Account on Iconosquare?
- Why has my number of followers dropped/likes decreased on old posts?
- My Iconosquare account has been logged out from Instagram. What does it mean?
- What's changed in the My tags/mentions feed?
- How to check if I'm an Admin of the Facebook Business Manager account which manages my Instagram promoted posts?
- Can I see video views for a Carousel post which includes a video?
- What are the "Previous period" and "Same period last year" options in the date picker?
How can I create a Custom Dashboard?
You can now quickly and easily create a custom dashboard based on the metrics most important to you! This is available for users on ADVANCED and AGENCY plans.
Here’s how to start building your custom dashboard!
1. Click on the Dashboard icon on the main menu.
2. Select the date range you'd like to display data for.
3. Drag and drop the widgets into the custom dashboard - you’ll find them listed within the relevant section on the right-hand side of your screen - just click on the arrow next to each heading to view the drop-down menu under each section.
4. Move the widgets around once they're in the dashboard (by dragging and dropping) so that they're displayed in your preferred order.
5. When you're happy with the graphs/KPIs you have added, just click on the blue save button at the bottom of the screen, and it’s as easy as that!
Can I export my Custom Dashboard?
Yes - learn how to do this here!
How can I remove a widget from my dashboard?
If you wish to remove one of the widgets you have added, just hover over it and click on the rubbish bin icon to remove it from the dashboard.