Articles in this section
- The Iconosquare Guide to Reach & Impressions
- Can I export my Custom Dashboard?
- How can I create a Custom Dashboard?
- Improved Facebook Analytics: What's changed?
- What type of media is included in the Facebook Content section?
- What's included in the Industry Benchmark feature for Facebook?
- How can I add a Competitor to my Facebook Page?
- How are the Engagement/Reach Rates calculated?
- Facebook Analytics - Thematic Glossary
- What is included in the Facebook Page Performance section?
- How many Competitors can I track on my Facebook Page?
- Why is our Reach data sometimes different from Facebook's?
- My Facebook Page has been disconnected from my Iconosquare account, does that mean my data is lost?
- How often are my Facebook analytics refreshed?
- Can I get historical data for my Facebook Competitor(s) tracking?
- Can I access historical data on Fan Growth?
- Do Facebook analytics on Iconosquare include paid data?
- What are the "Previous period" and "Same period last year" options in the date picker?
- Can I get historical data for my Facebook page?
How can I create a Custom Dashboard?
You can now quickly and easily create a custom dashboard based on the metrics most important to you! This is available for users on ADVANCED and AGENCY plans.
In this article :
How do I build my Custom Dashboard?
1. Click on the Dashboard icon on the main menu.
2. Select the date range you'd like to display data for.
3. Drag and drop the widgets into the custom dashboard - you’ll find them listed within the relevant section on the right-hand side of your screen - just click on the arrow next to each heading to view the drop-down menu under each section.
4. Move the widgets around once they're in the dashboard (by dragging and dropping) so that they're displayed in your preferred order.
5. When you're happy with the graphs/KPIs you have added, just click on the blue save button at the bottom of the screen, and it’s as easy as that!
Can I export my Custom Dashboard?
Yes - learn how to do this here!
Is the Custom Dashboard shared between Iconosquare team members?
As of February 3rd, 2020, the Custom Dashboard is now independent to each user account, meaning you don’t have to share the dashboard with your other team members anymore. Any changes you make from now on will affect only your dashboard.
How can I duplicate my Custom Dashboard and share with a team member?
Find out how to do this here!
How can I remove a widget from my dashboard?
If you wish to remove one of the widgets you have added, just hover over it and click on the rubbish bin icon to remove it from the dashboard.