Articles in this section
- New Feature: Random Comment Picker
- Product Update: June 2019
- New Feature: Post to multiple profiles at once!
- Product Update: May 2019
- Instagram Promoted Post Analytics are here
- Product Update: April 2019
- Product Update: March 2019
- New Feature: Industry Benchmarks
- Product Updates: February 2019
- New Feature: Facebook Scheduler
- Introducing… the Custom Dashboard!
- Facebook Feeds and Albums are here!
- Changes to our platform following the deprecation of the Instagram API as of April 2018
- Feature Update: Advanced Facebook Analytics
- NEW - My Tags and Mentions Analytics
- GDPR and Iconosquare
- What's changed in the My tags/mentions feed?
- Location and Account tagging for Instagram
Introducing… the Custom Dashboard!
You asked and we heard you! Now you can quickly evaluate your performance based on the metrics that matter to you the most - for both Instagram and Facebook!
Build a custom dashboard of the insights you find most valuable, specific to each of the social profiles you manage - perfect if you’re managing multiple profiles or brands.
Click on the Dashboard icon in the main menu and start building 🛠
- Select the date range you’d like to display data for
- Drag and drop the graphs and KPIs you’d like displayed from within each section to the dashboard.
You can drag and drop the graphs once they’re in the dashboard to re-order the graphs also.
- Click the blue save button in the bottom of your screen!
The custom dashboard is available for users on Advanced and Agency plans only.
For more information, see here.