Articles in this section
- How can I schedule posts for multiple social profiles at the same time?
- How can I add a link when scheduling an Instagram Story?
- What photo and video formats does Iconosquare accept?
- Will the black border on the Scheduler appear around my photos on Instagram?
- How can I schedule a repost with the post scheduler?
- What makes the yellow stars appear on the Scheduler?
- Why haven't I received my notification to post?
- How can I schedule a photo/video on Instagram? (NON-automatic posting method)
- How many posts can I schedule and how far in advance?
- How can I remove the pop-up on the Scheduler?
- Can I remove past media from the calendar?
- Can I schedule a GIF?
- What’s the Instagram Preview?
- Why are the colors/quality different between the pictures I published with the Scheduler and my original files?
- Which plans can schedule Stories or Carousels (multi-post)?
- How can I schedule a Carousel for Instagram?
- How do I schedule a Story?
- What is the Social Media Calendar and how do I use it?
- How can I schedule a Facebook post?
- How can I reschedule or copy a past post?
- How can I see the times when my followers are online the most?
How can I schedule a Facebook post?
You may have heard the exciting news that it's now possible to schedule posts to your Facebook page directly from Iconosquare!
In this article :
How does it work?
To schedule an automatic post, please follow these steps:
- Click on the 'Publishing' tab within the main menu and select 'Scheduler'.
- Click on 'New post' near the top right of your screen, or click on the space within the calendar where you'd like to post.
- Select the type of post you wish to schedule - you can choose from Status, Images (up to 10 at a time) or Video.
- If scheduling images or a video, upload or select media from your Media Library, and for videos, you can also select a thumbnail. You can then add your caption as normal, and for single-image posts and status posts, you can also add a geolocation!
- You can preview your post prior to scheduling by clicking the 'Preview' button near the bottom of your screen.
- If you have your the post validation security measure switched on, you'll need to validate your automatic post through the app to ensure it posts automatically.
- As long as your media fits all the specs*, your post will then be published automatically to Facebook!
Here's a GIF showing how the process works!
*Images must follow these specifications:
Maximum file size: 15Mb for images or 150Mb for videos
We support JPEG, PNG, BMP, and non-animated GIFs
Must be within a 4:5 to 1.91:1 aspect ratio range
Image size: 500px by 500px minimum. Recommended: 1080px by 1080px
Which plans include Facebook scheduling?
This feature is available on the STARTER, PRO, ADVANCED and AGENCY plans, and you must have a Facebook page in order to have access to it.
Can I schedule a Facebook post through the Android/iOS apps?
Currently, Facebook scheduling is available via the desktop site only.
Can I schedule a non-automatic post for Facebook?
No, all posts will be published to Facebook automatically.
Can I tag another Page (or account) in the caption or on the media itself?
No, currently this is not available.
NB: When scheduling posts one after the other please make sure that there is at least a 5 minute interval between posts. Otherwise the posts may post out of the order that you had envisaged.