Articles in this section
- Product Update: May 2019
- Product Update: April 2019
- What's changed in the My tags/mentions feed?
- Location and Account tagging for Instagram
- New Feature: Industry Benchmarks
- Product Update: March 2019
- Product Updates: February 2019
- Feature Update: Advanced Facebook Analytics
- Introducing… the Custom Dashboard!
- New Feature: Facebook Scheduler
- NEW - My Tags and Mentions Analytics
- GDPR and Iconosquare
- Facebook Feeds and Albums are here!
- Changes to our platform following the deprecation of the Instagram API as of April 2018
Product Updates: February 2019
The Facebook Scheduler has arrived 🎉
Now you can schedule your Instagram and Facebook posts using one platform and we know it’s going to save you some time! Schedule status, image and video posts to your Facebook page and get a preview of what the post will look like in advance using the Preview button.
We’re really excited about this one!
Custom Dashboards are here 🛠️
You can now create your own customized view of the performance metrics most important to each of the social profiles or brands that you manage.
- Create a unique dashboard for every social profile for both Instagram and Facebook.
- Quick and easy to build using drag and drop to bring widgets into the dashboard and then save for future reference.
- Use the datepicker to display performance for a specific time period.
This feature is exclusively for our Advanced and Agency users. Build your custom dashboard now!
Improvements to our social listening tools 👂
You can now see comments that your social profile has been mentioned in as part of the My Tags feed. This means that the feed now displays all posts where your profile is
- Mentioned in the caption
- Tagged in the photos or;
- Mentioned in the comments!
You will also notice that the username attached to the post where you were mentioned now displays as well - yay!
Note: The My Tags Feed is available for users on an Advanced or Agency plan only. Usernames are only available for media where you’re mentioned after February 21 2019.
Got a great idea for Iconosquare? 💡
Filters in the Scheduler 🌟
We now have three different filters within the Scheduler:
- Best times to post: Understand when to post to get the most engagement from your followers
- Social Media Calendar: An overview of all of the hashtag-worthy events coming up that you and your brand could get involved in to reach out to new audiences.
- Followers Online: Know when your followers are online and adjust your posting schedule accordingly
Turn these on or off by selecting them from under the Filters dropdown. Check them out in the Scheduler.