Articles in this section
- How is the Completion Rate calculated?
- What does the Stories section include?
- Why can't I see reposted Stories in my Iconosquare analytics?
- How is the Reach Rate for Stories calculated?
- How is the Exit Rate of my Stories calculated?
- How often are my Stories Analytics refreshed?
- Can I see the Best Time To Post for my Stories?
- Are my "Lives" included in my Stories analytics?
- How are my Average Impressions for Stories calculated?
- What is included in the metric Stories Replies?
Why can't I see reposted Stories in my Iconosquare analytics?
If you have been @mentioned in a Story on Instagram, and have then reposted the Story on your own account by clicking on "Add This to your Story" (see example below), you may be wondering why the Story is not showing on your Iconosquare analytics.
Since 5th December 2018, these reposted Stories are not included on the API, therefore we are no longer able to display these on Iconosquare, or include them in your Stories analytics.