Articles in this section
- New Feature: Random Comment Picker
- Product Update: June 2019
- New Feature: Post to multiple profiles at once!
- Product Update: May 2019
- Instagram Promoted Post Analytics are here
- Product Update: April 2019
- Product Update: March 2019
- New Feature: Industry Benchmarks
- Product Updates: February 2019
- New Feature: Facebook Scheduler
- Introducing… the Custom Dashboard!
- Facebook Feeds and Albums are here!
- Changes to our platform following the deprecation of the Instagram API as of April 2018
- Feature Update: Advanced Facebook Analytics
- NEW - My Tags and Mentions Analytics
- GDPR and Iconosquare
- What's changed in the My tags/mentions feed?
- Location and Account tagging for Instagram
- Product Update: August 2019
Product Update: March 2019
📈 Industry Benchmarks*
Now you can compare the performance of your Instagram profiles to the Industry that you're in! Understand how you're performing across a range of metrics like:
- Engagement rate
- Follower growth
- Instagram Stories performance
- + more!
Note: Industry benchmarks are made up of Iconosquare customer data. Your industry is aligned with the industry you selected on Facebook. Data is based on the last 30 days
🔗 Links now available in Instagram Stories
You can now add links to your Instagram Stories when you are Scheduling them in the Scheduler.
When setting up your post, simply add the link you'd like to include into the Link box and then copy and paste into your Story at the time of publishing - easy!
Note: links are available for profiles with 10k or more followers
👤 Changes to the "Manager" role in Iconosquare
We've updated the "Users and Roles" function so that now users with the Admin role in an Iconosquare account can select which profiles users with the "Manager" role have access to (previously they were automatically given access to every profile).
👂 Mentions analytics*
Get a deeper understanding of your brand or social profile mentions on Instagram.
Understand how often your profile is mentioned, how you're mentioned (tagged in the photo or mentioned in the caption or comments), the type of posts your mentioned in most (photo, video, carousel or story), your mentions history and a live mentions count so you can see spikes or trends in mentions frequency as they happy!
📋 PDF reports for Facebook*
We know how useful our PDF reports for Instagram have been so we're excited to launch PDF reports for Facebook!
Now you can schedule regular PDF reports for your Facebook page/s and have them sent directly to your inbox, the inboxes of your team, manager or clients.
To create a PDF report, click into your Facebook page in Iconosquare and then select Exports and Reports from underneath the Analytics section of the menu. Next click "Create new report" and select PDF from the dropdown.