Articles in this section
- Platform Status Page
- LinkedIn Analytics – now available in Iconosquare!
- How does the Collaboration feature work?
- Product Update: January 2021
- Twitter Analytics now in Iconosquare!
- UPDATE: Reporting just got a whole lot easier!
- Introducing the new Scheduler!
- New CONTENT section
- Product Update: March 2020
- New: Dark Mode on Iconosquare
- New Free Tool: Omnilink by Iconosquare
- New Feature: Random Comment Picker
- Product Update: June 2019
- New Feature: Post to multiple profiles at once!
- Product Update: May 2019
- Instagram Promoted Post Analytics are here
- Product Update: April 2019
- Product Update: March 2019
- New Feature: Industry Benchmarks
- Product Updates: February 2019
- New Feature: Facebook Scheduler
- Introducing… the Custom Dashboard!
- Facebook Feeds and Albums are here!
- Feature Update: Advanced Facebook Analytics
- My Tags and Mentions Analytics
- GDPR and Iconosquare
- Location and Account tagging for Instagram
- Product Update: August 2019
- Reply to your Mentions from within Iconosquare!
- Changes to Iconosquare Plans and Pricing - March 2021
My Tags and Mentions Analytics
You can understand and analyze the posts where your brand or social profile is tagged in the photo or mentioned in the caption or comments.
Tags and Mentions analytics includes metrics like mentions by type (comment, photo tag, caption), breakdown of mention by media type (photo, video, carousel), mentions history, and more.
Look under the ‘Analytics’ section of the main menu.
Please note that the post thumbnails for the Mentions section have a lifespan and once they have expired, we are unable to retrieve them back from the Instagram API.
Note: The My Tags Feed and Tags and Mentions Analytics are available for Advanced and Agency users only. To upgrade or find out more about what is available for users on an Advanced or Agency plan, see here.