Articles in this section
- How can I create a Custom Dashboard?
- Can I export my Custom Dashboard?
- What's included in the Industry Benchmark feature for Instagram?
- How can I access analytics for my Tags and Mentions?
- Where can I find my most liked, most commented & most engaging media?
- What's changed in the My tags/mentions feed?
- My Iconosquare account has been logged out from Instagram. What does it mean?
- Why has my number of followers dropped/likes decreased on old posts?
- What does the "Previous Period" mean?
- Does Iconosquare support paid post analytics?
- How are daily likes and comments calculated?
- Learn more: Historical and Estimated data
- Why can I no longer see my Gained and Lost Followers?
- Some numbers are rounded (for example: 50k instead of 50,365). How I can get the precise number?
- Why can't I like or comment on posts anymore?
- What is the difference between Engagement Rate and Engagement on Reach?
- The Hashtag Performance chart is gone - what now?
- What is the Best Time To Post feature?
- How is Engagement Rate calculated?
- How can I export my most engaging, most liked, most saved media?
- Can I download post-by-post analytics?
- How often are my analytics refreshed?
- Why is my video or Story with music not showing up in Iconosquare?
- Why do my deleted posts keep appearing in my profile?
- Why does the number of likes on the Media Viewer sometimes appear in blue?
- Some analytics are still not available, even several hours after my registration. Why?
- The engagement rate is very high for some of my media. Why?
- How can I zoom in on a chart?
How can I access analytics for my Tags and Mentions?
You can now access analytics for your tags and mentions in our brand new Mentions tab!
This feature is available for ADVANCED and AGENCY users, and can be found on the main left-hand side menu under Listening --> Mentions.
This new feature allows you to view the number of mentions in captions, comments, and tags in posts you have received during a given time period, as well as view the most recent media where you have been tagged/mentioned (first data available from 15th March 2019).
You'll be able to see a breakdown of the type of tags/mentions you've received, as well as a breakdown of the media type. You can also check the number of times your social profile is being mentioned in captions and comments in real time!
Can I get historical data for my mentions and tags?
Data in this section starts from 15th March 2019, so there is no historical data available prior to this date.
Can I reply to the media?
This is not possible at the moment, however we're working on adding this functionality in the future!
Are Stories included in this section?
No, mentions in Stories will not be included in this section, as this data is not available on the API.