Articles in this section
- Can I see analytics for my Instagram promoted posts on Iconosquare?
- How can I access analytics for my Tags and Mentions?
- What's included in the Industry Benchmark feature for Instagram?
- How can I create a Custom Dashboard?
- Can I export my Custom Dashboard?
- The Hashtag Performance chart is gone - what now?
- How can I export my most engaging, most liked, most saved media?
- Why is my video or Story with music not showing up in Iconosquare?
- Where can I find my most liked, most commented & most engaging media?
- How often are my analytics refreshed?
- Learn more: Historical and Estimated data
- How are daily likes and comments calculated?
- Why does the number of likes on the Media Viewer sometimes appear in blue?
- Why can't I like or comment on posts anymore?
- Can I download post-by-post analytics?
- How is Engagement Rate calculated?
- The engagement rate is very high for some of my media. Why?
- What is the difference between Engagement Rate and Engagement on Reach?
- What does the "Previous Period" mean?
- Does Iconosquare support paid post analytics?
- Some analytics are still not available, even several hours after my registration. Why?
- Some numbers are rounded (for example: 50k instead of 50,365). How I can get the precise number?
- Why do my deleted posts keep appearing in my profile?
- What is the Best Time To Post feature?
- How can I zoom in on a chart?
- Why can I no longer see my Gained and Lost Followers?
- Can I see analytics for my Instagram Creator Account on Iconosquare?
- Why has my number of followers dropped/likes decreased on old posts?
- My Iconosquare account has been logged out from Instagram. What does it mean?
- What's changed in the My tags/mentions feed?
- How to check if I'm an Admin of the Facebook Business Manager account which manages my Instagram promoted posts?
- Can I see video views for a Carousel post which includes a video?
- What are the "Previous period" and "Same period last year" options in the date picker?
How can I access analytics for my Tags and Mentions?
In this article :
You can now access analytics for your tags and mentions in our brand new Mentions tab!
This feature is available for ADVANCED and AGENCY users, and can be found on the main left-hand side menu under Listening --> Mentions.
This new feature allows you to view the number of mentions in captions, comments, and tags in posts you have received during a given time period, as well as view the most recent media where you have been tagged/mentioned (first data available from 15th March 2019).
You'll be able to see a breakdown of the type of tags/mentions you've received, as well as a breakdown of the media type. You can also check the number of times your social profile is being mentioned in captions and comments in real time!
Can I get historical data for my mentions and tags?
Data in this section starts from 15th March 2019, so there is no historical data available prior to this date.
Can I reply to the media?
This is not possible at the moment, however, we're working on adding this functionality in the future!
Are Stories included in this section?
No, mentions in Stories will not be included in this section, as this data is not available on the API.