Articles in this section
- How can I add a link when scheduling an Instagram Story?
- How can I schedule a Facebook post?
- What is the Social Media Calendar and how do I use it?
- Can I publish my auto-post to both Instagram and Facebook at the same time?
- How do I schedule a Story?
- How can I schedule a Carousel?
- How can I schedule a repost with the post scheduler?
- How many posts can I schedule and how far in advance?
- How can I schedule a photo/video on Instagram? (NON-automatic posting method)
- What photo and video formats does Iconosquare accept?
- Why are the colors/quality different between the pictures I published with the Scheduler and my original files?
- Why haven't I received my notification to post?
- What’s the Instagram Preview?
- Will the black border on the Scheduler appear around my photos on Instagram?
- How can I remove the pop-up on the Scheduler?
- Can I schedule a GIF?
- Can I remove past media from the calendar?
- What makes the yellow stars appear on the Scheduler?
- Which plans can schedule Stories or Carousels (multi-post)?
How can I add a link when scheduling an Instagram Story?
It's now possible to add a link to your Story in the scheduler! 🙌
This option is available for Instagram business profiles with more than 10,000 followers, on the PRO, ADVANCED and AGENCY plans, and is part of the non-automatic publishing process for Stories scheduling.
Please note that the latest version of the app is required to access this feature.
Once you've selected your media for your story, simply add your link to the text box as shown below, select the date and time, and hit "Schedule":
At the time of posting, you'll receive a notification which will allow you to complete the publishing process (here's a reminder of how this works for Stories!).
Click on "Post to Instagram", and you will then be redirected to the Instagram app. Swipe right to access Stories, select your media (which will be the most recent media on your camera roll), and then click on the "link" icon at the top of the screen, as shown below. You can then paste the link, which will have been automatically copied to your clipboard!