Articles in this section
- How can I schedule posts for multiple social profiles at the same time?
- How can I add a link when scheduling an Instagram Story?
- What photo and video formats does Iconosquare accept?
- Will the black border on the Scheduler appear around my photos on Instagram?
- How can I schedule a repost with the post scheduler?
- What makes the yellow stars appear on the Scheduler?
- Why haven't I received my notification to post?
- How can I schedule a photo/video on Instagram? (NON-automatic posting method)
- How many posts can I schedule and how far in advance?
- How can I remove the pop-up on the Scheduler?
- Can I remove past media from the calendar?
- Can I schedule a GIF?
- What’s the Instagram Preview?
- Why are the colors/quality different between the pictures I published with the Scheduler and my original files?
- Which plans can schedule Stories or Carousels (multi-post)?
- How can I schedule a Carousel for Instagram?
- How do I schedule a Story?
- What is the Social Media Calendar and how do I use it?
- How can I schedule a Facebook post?
- How can I reschedule or copy a past post?
- How can I see the times when my followers are online the most?
How can I add a link when scheduling an Instagram Story?
It's now possible to add a link to your Story in the scheduler! 🙌
This option is available for Instagram business profiles with more than 10,000 followers, on the PRO, ADVANCED and AGENCY plans, and is part of the non-automatic publishing process for Stories scheduling.
Please note that the latest version of the app is required to access this feature.
Once you've selected your media for your story, simply add your link to the text box as shown below, select the date and time, and hit "Schedule":
At the time of posting, you'll receive a notification which will allow you to complete the publishing process (here's a reminder of how this works for Stories!).
Click on "Post to Instagram", and you will then be redirected to the Instagram app. Swipe right to access Stories, select your media (which will be the most recent media on your camera roll), and then click on the "link" icon at the top of the screen, as shown below. You can then paste the link, which will have been automatically copied to your clipboard!