Articles in this section
- How can I plan my Instagram feed using the Preview?
- How to schedule an automatic post for Instagram
- How can I schedule a Carousel for Instagram?
- How do I schedule a Story for Instagram?
- How can I automatically schedule a video to Instagram?
- How can I add a link when scheduling an Instagram Story?
- How can I schedule a first comment for my Instagram post?
- How can I schedule a photo/video on Instagram? (NON-automatic posting method)
- Can I schedule an animated GIF to Instagram and Facebook?
- Which plans can schedule Instagram Stories or Carousels (multi-post)?
- Can I include line breaks in my caption?
- Can I tag a user or a location in my scheduled post for Instagram?
- How can I stop automatic posting to Instagram?
- Which media can I post directly to Instagram with automatic posting?
- How can I use a placeholder to schedule my post without any media?
- How can I select a thumbnail for my video post?
- First Comment and Reply to Comment issues for Instagram
- How to create and use Saved Captions and Hashtag Lists
How can I add a link when scheduling an Instagram Story?
It's now possible to add a link to your Story in the scheduler! 🙌
This option is available for Instagram business profiles with more than 10,000 followers, on the PRO, ADVANCED and AGENCY plans, and is part of the non-automatic publishing process for Stories scheduling.
Please note that the latest version of the app is required to access this feature.
Once you've selected your media for your story, simply add your link to the text box as shown below, select the date and time, and hit "Schedule":
At the time of posting, you'll receive a notification that will allow you to complete the publishing process (here's a reminder of how this works for Stories!).
Click on "Post to Instagram", and you will then be redirected to the Instagram app. Swipe right to access Stories, select your media (which will be the most recent media on your camera roll), and then click on the "link" icon at the top of the screen, as shown below. You can then paste the link, which will have been automatically copied to your clipboard!