Articles in this section
- How can I add a label to one of my media in my Media Library?
- What's the difference between the used and the unused media?
- How can I remove a label from one of my media?
- How can I delete a label from my Media Library?
- What is the maximum file size I can upload?
- How can I select multiple media at once?
- Media Library - How can I delete multiple media at once?
- How many media can be added to the Media Library?
How can I delete a label from my Media Library?
If you'd like to delete an existing label from your Media library, so that it no longer shows as an option on your media, you'll just need to open up the "Filters" tab on the right-hand side of the Media library:
Then click the "x" next to the label which you'd like to cancel:
This will then remove the label from your list of labels, and also remove the label from any media currently labeled with it.