Articles in this section
- Product Update: March 2020
- New: Dark Mode on Iconosquare
- New Free Tool: Omnilink by Iconosquare
- New Feature: Random Comment Picker
- Product Update: June 2019
- New Feature: Post to multiple profiles at once!
- Product Update: May 2019
- Instagram Promoted Post Analytics are here
- Product Update: April 2019
- Product Update: March 2019
- New Feature: Industry Benchmarks
- Product Updates: February 2019
- New Feature: Facebook Scheduler
- Introducing… the Custom Dashboard!
- Facebook Feeds and Albums are here!
- Changes to our platform following the deprecation of the Instagram API as of April 2018
- Feature Update: Advanced Facebook Analytics
- NEW - My Tags and Mentions Analytics
- GDPR and Iconosquare
- What's changed in the My tags/mentions feed?
- Location and Account tagging for Instagram
- Product Update: August 2019
New Feature: Industry Benchmarks
Users on a PRO or above plan will now be able to compare their performance on Instagram to that of their industry giving them an understand of how they’re performing across metrics like:
- Engagement rate
- Follower growth
- Instagram Stories performance
They’ll also get a snapshot of the types of posts their industry is posting eg. images, videos, stories, carousels so they can see how their content stacks up.
Industry benchmarks are made up of Iconosquare customer data and user’s industries are aligned with the industry they selected on Facebook.
Note: Data is based on the last 30 days