Articles in this section
- New Feature: Random Comment Picker
- Product Update: June 2019
- New Feature: Post to multiple profiles at once!
- Product Update: May 2019
- Instagram Promoted Post Analytics are here
- Product Update: April 2019
- Product Update: March 2019
- New Feature: Industry Benchmarks
- Product Updates: February 2019
- New Feature: Facebook Scheduler
- Introducing… the Custom Dashboard!
- Facebook Feeds and Albums are here!
- Changes to our platform following the deprecation of the Instagram API as of April 2018
- Feature Update: Advanced Facebook Analytics
- NEW - My Tags and Mentions Analytics
- GDPR and Iconosquare
- What's changed in the My tags/mentions feed?
- Location and Account tagging for Instagram
Product Update: April 2019
📊 Advanced Facebook analytics
We have expanded our Facebook analytics suite to include more advanced analytics particularly around video views and engagement, post engagement and shares. Now you can really understand what resonates with your audience and use this to shape your social media strategy for Facebook.
If you haven't added a Facebook page yet, add one now!
📋 Duplicate your Custom Dashboards
Users on an Advanced or Agency plan can easily duplicate their Custom Dashboard to other social profiles within their Iconosquare account just by clicking a button! Save time setting up the metrics that matter to you across all your accounts
Coming soon: export a report of your Custom Dashboard metrics!
If you’re an Advanced or Agency user you can easily set up your Dashboard here or find out more about an Advanced or Agency plan here if you’d like access to this + more great features!
🖼️ Filter your media by Engagement on Reach
Filtering your media to understand the top performing, most engaging etc is really helpful so we’ve added a new filter - now you can see your top media based on Engagement on reach! Just select this from the dropdown arrow!