Articles in this section
- How can I create a Custom Dashboard?
- Can I export my Custom Dashboard?
- What's included in the Industry Benchmark feature for Instagram?
- How can I access analytics for my Tags and Mentions?
- Where can I find my most liked, most commented & most engaging media?
- What's changed in the My tags/mentions feed?
- My Iconosquare account has been logged out from Instagram. What does it mean?
- Why has my number of followers dropped/likes decreased on old posts?
- What does the "Previous Period" mean?
- Does Iconosquare support paid post analytics?
- How are daily likes and comments calculated?
- Learn more: Historical and Estimated data
- Why can I no longer see my Gained and Lost Followers?
- Some numbers are rounded (for example: 50k instead of 50,365). How I can get the precise number?
- Why can't I like or comment on posts anymore?
- What is the difference between Engagement Rate and Engagement on Reach?
- The Hashtag Performance chart is gone - what now?
- What is the Best Time To Post feature?
- How is Engagement Rate calculated?
- How can I export my most engaging, most liked, most saved media?
- Can I download post-by-post analytics?
- How often are my analytics refreshed?
- Why is my video or Story with music not showing up in Iconosquare?
- Why do my deleted posts keep appearing in my profile?
- Why does the number of likes on the Media Viewer sometimes appear in blue?
- Some analytics are still not available, even several hours after my registration. Why?
- The engagement rate is very high for some of my media. Why?
- How can I zoom in on a chart?
What's included in the Industry Benchmark feature for Instagram?
You can now compare your Instagram performance using our brand new Industry Benchmark feature!
This feature can be found on the left-hand side menu, under "Listening" and then "Industry Benchmark", and is available for users on PRO, ADVANCED and AGENCY plans.
With KPIs including Average followers growth rate, Average engagement rate per post and Average engagement rate on reach, you can easily compare your performance with that of others in your industry.
You can see a breakdown of the type of posts which have been published (photo, video and carousel), the type of stories which have been published, in addition to the Average reach rate and Average Completion rate by Story, to give you even more insight into how well your content is performing!
Benchmarks are based on other Iconosquare users from within the Industry you selected for your Facebook Business page.
If you believe you are not listed as the right industry, you will need to change this directly on your Page settings in Facebook.