Articles in this section
- The Iconosquare Guide to Reach & Impressions
- How can I create a Custom Dashboard?
- Can I export my Custom Dashboard?
- Improved Facebook Analytics: What's changed?
- What's included in the Industry Benchmark feature for Facebook?
- How can I add a Competitor to my Facebook Page?
- How are the Engagement/Reach Rates calculated?
- Facebook Analytics - Thematic Glossary
- What is included in the Facebook Page Performance section?
- How many Competitors can I track on my Facebook Page?
- Why is our Reach data sometimes different from Facebook's?
- What type of media is included in the Content section?
- My Facebook Page has been disconnected from my Iconosquare account, does that mean my data is lost?
- How often are my Facebook analytics refreshed?
- How can I export the Page Performance data?
- Can I get historical data for my Facebook Competitor(s) tracking?
- Can I access historical data on Fan Growth?
- Do Facebook analytics on Iconosquare include paid data?
- What are the "Previous period" and "Same period last year" options in the date picker?
- Can I get historical data for my Facebook page?
Improved Facebook Analytics: What's changed?
We've added some brand new metrics to our Facebook analytics, so now you can get even more insight into how well your Facebook page and content are performing! 😄
With a whole new section devoted to video posts, which can be found under Analytics → Videos, you can view detailed analytics into your video posts, such as total views of videos which exceed 10 seconds, the total amount of time viewers spent watching your videos, and view engagement rate:
You can see a history of both 3 second and 10 second views, to see how your views are evolving on a daily basis...
...a percentage breakdown of the source of the views (whether they are paid or organic), as well as detail on the Play type (Autoplay vs. Click to play):
You can also view Top videos, sorting by either more than 3 second views, more than 10 second views, or total minutes viewed:
You will also see on the Media viewer that additional data has been added on a post-by-post basis!
We hope you enjoy exploring these exciting new metrics for your Facebook page!