Articles in this section
- Help! My automatic posts aren't being published automatically
- Help! The social profile I want to add is not listed
- Help! I can't verify, re-authenticate OR find a social profile
- Help! I keep having to re-authenticate my social profiles
- Help! I can't schedule auto-posts on Instagram
- Can I see analytics for my Instagram Creator Account on Iconosquare?
- Manually updating your Facebook/IG connection
- How can I check if I am the Admin of a Facebook page?
- Troubleshoot: CSV column issues in Microsoft Excel (Windows & Mac)
- How do I re-authenticate my Facebook Page on my Iconosquare account?
- I cannot re-authenticate my Facebook Page, what should I do?
- Workaround for iOS manual posting error
- Reach and Impressions are not included in my report :(
Help! I keep having to re-authenticate my social profiles
If you are constantly being asked to re-authenticate your social profiles on Iconosquare, this could be due to your Admin rights for those different social profiles being under separate Facebook profiles.
For example, you may have two social profiles on your Iconosquare account.
Your Admin rights for both of these social profiles must be through the same Facebook profile (by Facebook profile, we're referring to your personal profile eg. John Smith).
If you are an Admin of social profile A through the Facebook profile "John Smith", and are Admin of social profile B under the Facebook profile "Jane Smith", you will not be able to keep both social profiles A + B authenticated, as you can only have one Facebook profile (eg. Jane Smith) linked to one Iconosquare login.
This also means that only one person can use the same Iconosquare login.
You will need to ensure that you are made an Admin of all social profiles under one single Facebook profile.
What if I can't be Admin of all of my social profiles under one Facebook profile?
If for any reason your Admin roles for different Facebook pages are via more than one Facebook profile, we recommend adding a Manager to your Iconosquare account in order to allow them to connect the other Facebook profile to your Iconosquare account. For example, if you as the Admin on your Iconosquare account are connected with John Smith's Facebook profile, you would need to connect Jane Smith's Facebook profile by adding Jane Smith as a Manager of your Iconosquare account, so that Jane can then connect her Facebook profile to the shared Iconosquare account.
How can I invite a Manager to my Iconosquare account?
If you are on a STARTER, PRO, ADVANCED or AGENCY plan, please follow the steps here in order to invite a user to your Iconosquare account, and be sure to select the role of "Manager" when adding the user.
What if I don't have any spare user slots?
If you need to add another Manager to your Iconosquare account (in order for that user to then link their Facebook profile to Iconosquare so that they can re-authenticate any social profiles which they are Admin of via their Facebook profile), please follow the steps here. This is available for STARTER, PRO, ADVANCED or AGENCY plans only.
What if I'm subscribed a legacy plan, such as ELITE?
If you are subscribed to one of our legacy plans, which do not allow multiple team members on one Iconosquare account, we advise that you become Admin of all of your social profiles via one single Facebook profile, as described above. Or, you can find out more information on upgrading to a PRO+ plan here.