Articles in this section
- Product Update: May 2019
- Instagram Promoted Post Analytics are here
- Product Update: April 2019
- Product Update: March 2019
- New Feature: Industry Benchmarks
- Product Updates: February 2019
- New Feature: Facebook Scheduler
- Introducing… the Custom Dashboard!
- Facebook Feeds and Albums are here!
- Changes to our platform following the deprecation of the Instagram API as of April 2018
- Feature Update: Advanced Facebook Analytics
- NEW - My Tags and Mentions Analytics
- GDPR and Iconosquare
- What's changed in the My tags/mentions feed?
- Location and Account tagging for Instagram
Instagram Promoted Post Analytics are here
We are really excited to be able to provide analytics for your promoted posts on Instagram!
For users on our Advanced and Agency plans, these analytics will be included in your existing KPIs and graphs for a range of metrics including:
- Engagement rate
- Media Lifespan
- Likes and comments received
- Best time to post
- + more!
If you want to include these metrics in your performance analytics for Iconosquare it’s really easy - simply click the unlock link in the green banner within Iconosquare and you’re all set
To understand the difference between promoted posts contribution to your performance and organic, simply hover over the KPI or the line/bar on the graph to see the split.
Read more about this here.
Note: Promoted post analytics are not yet available for Instagram Stories or Facebook posts.