Articles in this section
- Can I see analytics for my Instagram promoted posts on Iconosquare?
- How can I create a Custom Dashboard?
- Can I export my Custom Dashboard?
- What's included in the Industry Benchmark feature for Instagram?
- How can I access analytics for my Tags and Mentions?
- Does Iconosquare support paid post analytics?
- My Iconosquare account has been logged out from Instagram. What does it mean?
- Where can I find my most liked, most commented & most engaging media?
- What's changed in the My tags/mentions feed?
- Why has my number of followers dropped/likes decreased on old posts?
- What does the "Previous Period" mean?
- How are daily likes and comments calculated?
- Learn more: Historical and Estimated data
- Why can I no longer see my Gained and Lost Followers?
- Some numbers are rounded (for example: 50k instead of 50,365). How I can get the precise number?
- Why can't I like or comment on posts anymore?
- What is the difference between Engagement Rate and Engagement on Reach?
- The Hashtag Performance chart is gone - what now?
- What is the Best Time To Post feature?
- How is Engagement Rate calculated?
- How can I export my most engaging, most liked, most saved media?
- Can I download post-by-post analytics?
- How often are my analytics refreshed?
- Why is my video or Story with music not showing up in Iconosquare?
- Why do my deleted posts keep appearing in my profile?
- Why does the number of likes on the Media Viewer sometimes appear in blue?
- Some analytics are still not available, even several hours after my registration. Why?
- The engagement rate is very high for some of my media. Why?
- How can I zoom in on a chart?
Can I see analytics for my Instagram promoted posts on Iconosquare?
It's now possible to view your Instagram promoted post performance in your Iconosquare analytics! 🎉
This feature is available for users on ADVANCED and AGENCY plans. Not subscribed to one of these plans? Learn more about upgrading here!
If you're already subscribed to the ADVANCED or AGENCY plan, you'll just need to click the link on the green banner which you will see when logged into your Iconosquare account in order to unlock this feature. Please note, only Iconosquare account Admins and Managers will be able to unlock this feature, Team members will need to contact either the Admin or Manager in order to unlock this feature.
On the Media viewer where you view your individual post analytics, if you see the blue $ icon at the top left of the viewer, you will know that this particular post has been promoted. You will therefore see a breakdown of organic and paid data under each metric, including Likes, Comments, Engagement rate, Engagement on reach, Reach, Reach rate and Impressions!
On the Overview and Engagement sections, by hovering over certain KPIs including Average engagement rate per post, Likes received and Comments received, you will see a breakdown of your paid and organic engagement:
If I unlock this feature now, can I access analytics for promoted posts I have published in the past?
Yes! You'll be able to access data for all previous promoted posts on your Instagram account.
Can I see the split between organic/paid reach and impressions data?
You can see the split between organic/paid reach and impressions on individual post-by-post analytics. However, the Global Reach and Impressions KPIs on the Overview and Reach sections are a combined total of organic + paid Reach and Impressions - currently there is no split available here.
Can I see data relating to separately created Ads?
No, currently we are only displaying data relating to promoted posts (or "boosted posts") which appear on your Instagram feed, not separate Ads (or "dark posts") which do not appear on your feed. Unsure of the difference? Check out this article from Facebook's help centre which explains this!
Can I see data for promoted Instagram Carousels and Stories?
No, currently our promoted post data covers single image posts and videos on your feed, not Carousels or Stories.
Can I see promoted comments?
Whilst the number of comments will include both promoted and organic comments, please note that currently, the promoted comments themselves will not be visible.