Articles in this section
- Can I see analytics for my Instagram promoted posts on Iconosquare?
- How can I access analytics for my Tags and Mentions?
- What's included in the Industry Benchmark feature for Instagram?
- How can I create a Custom Dashboard?
- Can I export my Custom Dashboard?
- How can I view or export my most engaging, most liked or most saved media for a specific date range?
- Why is my video or Story with music not showing up in Iconosquare?
- Where can I find my most liked, most commented & most engaging media?
- How often are my analytics refreshed?
- Learn more: Historical and Estimated data
- How are daily likes and comments calculated?
- Why does the number of likes on the Media Viewer sometimes appear in blue?
- Why can't I like or comment on posts anymore?
- Can I download post-by-post analytics?
- How is Engagement Rate calculated?
- The engagement rate is very high for some of my media. Why?
- What is the difference between Engagement Rate and Engagement on Reach?
- What does the "Previous Period" mean?
- Does Iconosquare support paid post analytics?
- Some analytics are still not available, even several hours after my registration. Why?
- Some numbers are rounded (for example: 50k instead of 50,365). How I can get the precise number?
- Why do my deleted posts keep appearing in my profile?
- What is the Best Time To Post feature?
- How can I zoom in on a chart?
- Why can I no longer see my Gained and Lost Followers?
- Can I use Iconosquare for my Instagram Creator Account?
- My Iconosquare account has been logged out from Instagram. What does it mean?
- What's changed in the My tags/mentions feed?
- How to check if I'm an Admin of the Facebook Ads Manager account which manages my Instagram promoted posts?
- Can I see video views for a Carousel post which includes a video?
- What are the "Previous period" and "Same period last year" options in the date picker?
- How can I see the times when my followers are online the most?
Can I see analytics for my Instagram promoted posts on Iconosquare?
It's now possible to view your Instagram promoted post-performance in your Iconosquare analytics! 💸
This feature is available for users on ADVANCED and AGENCY plans, and on the free trial too! Not subscribed to one of these plans? Learn more about upgrading here!
In this article :
- How can I unlock this feature?
- What kind of data can I access?
- If I unlock this feature now, can I access analytics for promoted posts I have published in the past?
- Can I see the split between organic/paid reach and impressions data?
- Can I see data relating to separately created Ads?
- Can I see data for promoted Instagram Carousels and Stories?
- Can I see promoted comments?
- Does the "Views" metric include promoted data for videos?
- Can I see promoted saves?
- I refreshed the access token on my account, and now this feature is locked again. How can I re-unlock it?
How can I unlock this feature?
If you're already subscribed to the ADVANCED or AGENCY plan (or are on the free trial), you'll just need to click the link on the green banner which you will see when logged into your Iconosquare account in order to unlock this feature.
- You must be Admin or Manager on your Iconosquare account to be able to unlock this feature, Team members will need to contact either the Admin or Manager in order to unlock this feature.
- You must also be either an Admin or Editor of the Facebook page which is linked to your Instagram business profile to unlock the feature.
- In order to actually view the promoted post analytics on your Iconosquare account, you will also need to be listed as an Admin within the Facebook Ads Manager account where the posts were promoted from. Not sure if you're an Admin of the Ads Manager account? Find out how to check this here!
What kind of data can I access?
On the Media viewer where you view your individual post analytics, if you see the blue $ icon at the top left of the viewer, you will know that this particular post has been promoted. You will therefore see a breakdown of organic and paid data under each metric, including Likes, Comments, Engagement rate, Engagement on reach, Reach, Reach rate and Impressions!
On the Overview and Engagement sections, by hovering over certain KPIs including Average engagement rate per post, Likes received and Comments received, you will see a breakdown of your paid and organic engagement:
If I unlock this feature now, can I access analytics for promoted posts I have published in the past?
Yes! You'll be able to access data for all previous promoted posts on your Instagram account, as long as they were all promoted using the same Facebook Ads Manager account which you're Admin of.
Can I see the split between organic/paid reach and impressions data?
You can see the split between organic/paid reach and impressions on individual post-by-post analytics. However, the Global Reach and Impressions KPIs on the Overview and Reach sections are a combined total of organic + paid Reach and Impressions - currently there is no split available here.
Can I see data relating to separately created Ads?
No, currently we are only displaying data relating to promoted posts (or "boosted posts") which appear on your Instagram feed, not separate Ads (or "dark posts") which do not appear on your feed. Unsure of the difference? Check out this article from Facebook's help center which explains this!
Can I see data for promoted Instagram Carousels and Stories?
No, currently our promoted post data covers single image posts and videos on your feed, not Carousels or Stories.
Can I see promoted comments?
Whilst the number of comments will include both promoted and organic comments, please note that currently, the promoted comments themselves will not be visible.
Does the "Views" metric include promoted data for videos?
If you have a promoted video post, currently the "Views" metric is organic data only - we're unable to provide "paid" data for this metric, unfortunately!
Can I see promoted saves?
Currently, the API does not provide data for promoted saves, therefore we can only show data for organic saves.
I refreshed the access token on my account, and now this feature is locked again. How can I re-unlock it?