Articles in this section
- The Iconosquare Guide to Reach & Impressions
- Can I export my Custom Dashboard?
- How can I create a Custom Dashboard?
- Improved Facebook Analytics: What's changed?
- What type of media is included in the Facebook Content section?
- What's included in the Industry Benchmark feature for Facebook?
- How can I add a Competitor to my Facebook Page?
- How are the Engagement/Reach Rates calculated?
- Facebook Analytics - Thematic Glossary
- What is included in the Facebook Page Performance section?
- How many Competitors can I track on my Facebook Page?
- Why is our Reach data sometimes different from Facebook's?
- My Facebook Page has been disconnected from my Iconosquare account, does that mean my data is lost?
- How often are my Facebook analytics refreshed?
- Can I get historical data for my Facebook Competitor(s) tracking?
- Can I access historical data on Fan Growth?
- Do Facebook analytics on Iconosquare include paid data?
- What are the "Previous period" and "Same period last year" options in the date picker?
- Can I get historical data for my Facebook page?
Can I export my Custom Dashboard?
We're excited to announce that the data in your Custom Dashboard is now exportable!
This is available for users on ADVANCED and AGENCY plans.
To export your Custom Dashboard, simply click on the export icon, and select either XLS or PDF:
You can then confirm the email address which you'd like the export to be sent to:
Need a reminder of how to set up your Custom Dashboard? Read how to do this here!
Want to schedule a Dashboard export? Learn how to do so here!