Articles in this section
- Product Update: May 2019
- Instagram Promoted Post Analytics are here
- Product Update: April 2019
- Product Update: March 2019
- New Feature: Industry Benchmarks
- Product Updates: February 2019
- New Feature: Facebook Scheduler
- Introducing… the Custom Dashboard!
- Facebook Feeds and Albums are here!
- Changes to our platform following the deprecation of the Instagram API as of April 2018
- Feature Update: Advanced Facebook Analytics
- NEW - My Tags and Mentions Analytics
- GDPR and Iconosquare
- What's changed in the My tags/mentions feed?
- Location and Account tagging for Instagram
Product Update: May 2019
💰 Promoted post analytics
Users on our Advanced and Agency plans are now able to easily understand the affects of their paid Instagram activity on metrics like engagement, reach, impressions and more! Users need to unlock this feature by clicking on the green banner.
Read more about this here.
#️⃣ Saved Captions and Hashtag Lists
Save time by setting up your captions in advance and saving hashtag lists to easily include these in your posts - select "Saved captions and lists" from under Publishing in the main menu.
Insert them into your post when scheduling by clicking into the Saved captions | Hashtag lists links, selecting the caption or list you’d like to include and clicking the Insert button - easy!
✅ Mark all Comments as Read
Quickly mark all of your unread comments as read by selecting “Mark as read” from the drop down next to the check mark icon.
🧭 Main Menu redesign
We’ve moved some items around to make the menu a little easier to navigate because we know it was getting really full!
- My Albums is now underneath the Analytics section
- Mentions, Industry Benchmarks, Competitor and Hashtag Tracking are all underneath the Listening section
- We’ve combined the FAQs, Product Change updates and other Tools into one Support and Tools section at the bottom of the menu.
📊 Industry Benchmarks for Facebook pages
We have created Industry Benchmarks for Facebook pages so now you can compare your performance to that of your industry across both Instagram and Facebook!
Compare your performance across metrics like:
- Fan growth
- + more!
Industry benchmarks are made up of Iconosquare customer data. Your industry is aligned with the industry you selected on Facebook. Data is based on the last 30 days.
Note: Industry Benchmarks are available for users on a Pro, Advanced or Agency plan. To upgrade your plan to access this and more great features, click here.
🗓️ Custom date picker for report exports
Users on an Advanced or Agency plan can now create performance reports for custom date ranges, allowing you to measure your performance for whatever period of time you want - perfect for campaign reporting!
Not on an Advanced or Agency plan? Upgrade your plan now to access this and more great features, click here.
📥 Custom Dashboard Exports
Custom Dashboards can now be exported as a report by users on the Advanced and Agency plans. Click the download arrow and then select whether you’d like this delivered to your inbox or downloaded directly.
Note: At this stage these reports are on a one-off basis and cannot be scheduled as a recurring export.
Want to access the Custom Dashboard feature? Upgrade your plan now to access this and more great features, click here.