Articles in this section
- I want to add my Instagram business profile to Iconosquare - why am I being asked to log into Facebook?
- Why can't I add my personal Instagram profile to Iconosquare?
- How can I add a social profile to my account?
- How can I remove a social profile?
- I've changed the password on my Instagram account, what should I do?
- How can I swap my legacy plan to a different handle, or swap my plan to a different account?
- My Instagram account has been hacked or suspended, what can I do?
- How to unsubscribe from emails
- How can I cancel my subscription?
- How can I delete my Iconosquare account?
- What is the "Current Facebook profile connected" information?
- How can I transfer my Admin rights to another member of my team?
What is the "Current Facebook profile connected" information?
In this section, you will find the name of the Facebook profile which is currently connected to your Iconosquare account, along with the email address associated with that Facebook account:
We use a Single Sign-On process, which means we now connect to all of your social profiles (both Instagram business profiles and Facebook pages) via your personal Facebook profile (and via this Facebook profile, you must be Admin or Editor of all social profiles which you wish to add to your Iconosquare account).
It's very important that you only connect one Facebook profile linked to your Iconosquare account, and do not swap this connection back and forth between different Facebook profiles, otherwise, this will cause social profiles to become disconnected, as explained in this article.
So, if you're not connected to Iconosquare with the correct Facebook profile, you can simply click on "Logout" as shown in the screenshot above, in order to connect via the correct Facebook profile.
You also may have noticed the following option to refresh the connection which we have with your Facebook profile:
When you connect your Facebook profile to your Iconosquare account, we are granted an access token which lasts for 3 months.
When this access token expires, you will see an alert near the top right of the page on your Iconosquare account:
In this case, you will then just need to head to the Social profile page, click on the Data Access tab, and click on the "Refresh Access" button, so that we can maintain access to your social profiles (via your Facebook profile):