Articles in this section
- How can I schedule posts for multiple social profiles at the same time?
- How can I add a link when scheduling an Instagram Story?
- What photo and video formats does Iconosquare accept?
- Will the black border on the Scheduler appear around my photos on Instagram?
- How can I schedule a repost with the post scheduler?
- What makes the yellow stars appear on the Scheduler?
- Why haven't I received my notification to post?
- How can I schedule a photo/video on Instagram? (NON-automatic posting method)
- How many posts can I schedule and how far in advance?
- How can I remove the pop-up on the Scheduler?
- Can I remove past media from the calendar?
- Can I schedule a GIF?
- What’s the Instagram Preview?
- Why are the colors/quality different between the pictures I published with the Scheduler and my original files?
- Which plans can schedule Stories or Carousels (multi-post)?
- How can I schedule a Carousel for Instagram?
- How do I schedule a Story?
- What is the Social Media Calendar and how do I use it?
- How can I schedule a Facebook post?
How can I schedule posts for multiple social profiles at the same time?
In this article :
- How does it work?
- If I schedule a Carousel to both Instagram and Facebook at the same time, will it be auto-posted?
- What happens if a delete a scheduled post which I scheduled to multiple different profiles?
- I'm trying to schedule a Story, but it won't let me select my Facebook page as well as Instagram, why is this?
- I'm trying to schedule a single image post via my Facebook page scheduler, why is it not letting me cross-post to Instagram?
- Can I schedule posts to social profiles which are not on my Iconosquare account?
It's now possible to schedule posts to multiple social profiles at the same time, including both Instagram and Facebook! 🤗
This feature is available for users on the PRO, ADVANCED, and AGENCY plans.
How does it work?
Simply head to the Scheduler page, and select the type of post you'd like to schedule, upload your media and crop as usual (unless you're scheduling a Facebook link only).
After adding your caption, tags and geolocation if required, select the date and time for posting, and then be sure to select the tick box "Post to other social profiles" as circled below:
You'll then be able to select from a list of social profiles on your Iconosquare account (under an active subscription) as to which Instagram profiles/Facebook pages you'd like to schedule the post to. You can filter between All, Instagram, or Facebook on the left-hand side.
Once you've selected the relevant social profiles, you can edit the caption by clicking on the + icon next to the relevant social profile, allowing you to tailor the caption to each specific social profile.
When you're happy with your captions, click "Next", and you'll receive confirmation that the post is ready to be scheduled:
Then simply click on "Schedule" to complete the process, and check for the "Congratulations!" message to confirm your post has been scheduled!
Don't forget, if you have the post-validation process activated on your Iconosquare account, you will need to validate the post for each social profile separately via the mobile app!
If I schedule a Carousel to both Instagram and Facebook at the same time, will it be auto-posted?
All posts scheduled for Facebook (including Carousels) will be automatically published, however, as Carousels are not yet eligible for auto-posting to Instagram due to API limitations, you will still receive a notification at the time of posting for Instagram in this instance.
What happens if a delete a scheduled post which I scheduled to multiple different profiles?
If you delete a scheduled post from the Scheduler, the post will only be deleted on the social profile which you are on at the time of deletion - it will not be deleted from all social profiles where the post has been scheduled. Therefore, the post will need to be deleted from the Scheduler page of each social profile separately.
I'm trying to schedule a Story, but it won't let me select my Facebook page as well as Instagram, why is this?
It's not currently possible to schedule Facebook stories via Iconosquare, therefore, when scheduling a Story, you will only be able to choose from your Instagram profiles. The same also applies if you're trying to schedule a link for Facebook (Instagram profiles will not be available to select).
I'm trying to schedule a single image post via my Facebook page scheduler, why is it not letting me cross-post to Instagram?
Due to the aspect ratio requirements for Instagram single image posts, it's not possible to schedule a single image post to be posted to Instagram via your Facebook scheduler. Instead, we advise scheduling single image posts via the Scheduler of your Instagram profile on Iconosquare (as opposed to Facebook). This will allow you to crop the media as required, and then cross-post to Facebook from there! 😄
Can I schedule posts to social profiles which are not on my Iconosquare account?
No, you will only be able to schedule posts to the social profiles which you have allocated to your Iconosquare subscription.