Articles in this section
- Can I see analytics for my Instagram promoted posts on Iconosquare?
- Why is my video or Story with music not showing up in Iconosquare?
- How often are my analytics refreshed?
- Learn more: Historical and Estimated data
- How are daily likes and comments calculated?
- Why does the number of likes on the Media Viewer sometimes appear in blue?
- Why can't I like or comment on posts anymore?
- Can I download post-by-post analytics?
- How is Engagement rate and Average engagement rate per post calculated?
- The engagement rate is very high for some of my media. Why?
- What is the difference between Engagement Rate and Engagement on Reach?
- Does Iconosquare support paid post analytics?
- Some analytics are still not available, even several hours after my registration. Why?
- Some numbers are rounded (for example: 50k instead of 50,365). How I can get the precise number?
- Why do my deleted posts keep appearing in my profile?
- What is the Best Time To Post feature?
- How can I zoom in on a chart?
- Why can I not see my Gained and Lost Followers?
- Can I use Iconosquare for my Instagram Creator Account?
- My Iconosquare account has been logged out from Instagram. What does it mean?
- How to check if I'm an Admin of the Facebook Ads Manager account which manages my Instagram promoted posts?
- Can I see video views for a Carousel post which includes a video?
- What are the "Previous period" and "Same period last year" options in the date picker?
- How can I see the times when my followers are online the most?
- Can I add my personal (and private) Instagram profile to Iconosquare?
- What timezone is used for the Followers Online and Best Time to Post charts?
- VIDEO: How to Find Your Best Times to Post to Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
How to check if I'm an Admin of the Facebook Ads Manager account which manages my Instagram promoted posts?
In order to view Instagram promoted post analytics on Iconosquare (on our ADVANCED and AGENCY plans), you will need to be listed as an Admin within the Facebook Business Manager Ads account linked to your Instagram business profile (this is not the same as being listed as an Admin within the Page roles section of the Facebook page itself).
If you're unsure how to check whether or not you are listed as an Admin within Business Manager, please follow the steps below.
- Open https://business.facebook.com/settings/
- Select the correct business which corresponds with your Facebook page and linked Instagram business profile.
- If you're not seeing the correct page listed here, this means that you don't have access to this Page (and linked Instagram profile) within Business Manager, and therefore you'll need to contact the person who manages the Business Manager account in order to be added as an Admin.
- If you can select the relevant business, please then head to the menu on the left-hand side, click on "Users" and then "People":
- You should then see your name listed under "People", with the correct Facebook page listed under "Assigned Assets":
- In addition to this, you will then also need to click on "Ad Accounts" on the left-hand side menu:
- If you then click the sub-title "Ads (Internal)", you should then find your name listed under "People":
- Proving your name is listed here (and this is the Facebook account which you have connected to Iconosquare under the Social profiles section), if you have unlocked promoted post analytics on Iconosquare, you should then be able to view the promoted post data on Iconosquare.
- As an additional check, we also recommend clicking on the drop-down arrow next to your name (see screenshot below) and ensuring that the blue toggle is set to "Full control":
If you are listed under "Ads (Internal)", have "Full control" selected, and you still cannot view the promoted post data after unlocking the feature, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'd be happy to assist further.